Madonna di Campiglio, Italy
Here are a few reasons to visit Madonna di Campiglio in Italy:
1. If you like your pistes groomed to perfection Madonna di Campiglio is one of the best resorts in the world. Great skiing from excellent nursery slopes to classic blacks. However, Madonna di Campiglio is primarily an intermediate skier's paradise.
2. 'Madonna' as referred to by locals is a chic Italian ski resort set in the splendid wooded surrounds of the dramatic Brenta Dolomites – A UNESCO world heritage site.
3. Stylish village with a car free centre with lots of typical Italian bars and restaurants.
4. Fantastic Italian food on and off the mountain from excellent value pizzas to Michelin starred eateries.
5. Madonna attracts a lively weekend crowd from Milan, as well as an annual visit from the Ferrari F1 team and Ducati.
6. An excellent choice of luxury hotels suitable for families and groups from modern to traditional.
7. Uncrowded, mostly tree lined pistes and minimal lift queues due to the excellent modern lift system.
8. Superskirama pass covers the linked neighbouring resorts of Folgarida, Marilleva and the quieter slopes of Pinzolo.