Chalet Binna in Zermatt and its sister adjoining chalet, Chalet Banja, were built in 2014 to the highest specifications and set a new standard in alpine luxury. The chalet is very well located being less than a 5 minute walk from the main Matterhorn Express gondola station with the possibility of skiing back at the end of the day (snow conditions permitting) to within 100 metres of the chalet's door. The centre of Zermatt is a bit further away but still easily reachable but in being located in this part of the resort Chalet Binna has fantastic Matterhorn Mountain views.
There is a main kitchen/dining room and also a separate sitting room with fireplace and terrace. Each of the bedrooms has its own en-suite bathroom and one of these can take an extra bed to sleep a maximum of 9 guests. One of the bedrooms has been especially designed to cater for wheelchair access.
The chalet has its own internal lift which accesses all floors and also a luxury private spa with sauna, shower and relaxation area. There is also a hot tub on the terrace from which you can enjoy fabulous Matterhorn Mountain views!
Please note that this chalet offers flexible catering. Whilst the level and frequency of catering is in accordance with guests' requirements, daily housekeeping is provided as a matter of course.
On the evening of your arrival in resort the ski guide will visit the chalet to discuss your level of skiing and what requirements you may have for the week. It may be that guests require off-piste guiding or at the other end of the scale they might need lessons for beginners. Either situation can be catered for with group size of no more than six people. An extra instructor or guide can be arranged if required.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Private internal lift to all floors.
- Private spa: sauna, shower & relax area.
- Hot tub on the terrace with Matterhorn views.
- Wi-Fi throughout chalet and cable TV in all bedrooms.
- Professional ski guiding/instruction (high season only).
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: bunk room with extra bed. En-suite shower & wc
- Separate guest wc
- Return Zermatt electro taxi transfers between Zermatt train station and the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings)
- Daily cleaning of bedrooms and common areas
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- House apéritifs with canapés (6 nights for high season weeks and 4 nights for other times)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary house wines (6 nights for high season weeks and 4 nights for other times)
- Coffee, teas, infusions, minerals and soft drinks
- Professional, fully qualified mountain guide or ski instructor for five days (Monday to Friday - high season only)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£1,709 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,709 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,709 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£2,778 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,816 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£1,816 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£2,457 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift