This stunning luxury penthouse apartment is set out over the top two floors of the modern Grand Soleil complex. The apartment has been lovingly furnished throughout with many antiques and beautiful art pieces. Its elevated position affords spectacular views of the surrounding mountains best taken in from the spacious South facing balconies.
The lower floor accommodates three en-suite bedrooms which can be either configured as twin or double bedrooms (zip and link bed configuration). The grand open plan living and dining room has two separate living areas, which are the perfect space for relaxing after a hard day on the hill and a wonderful pre dinner venue. The antique dining table comfortably seats 10 to 12 people. Your private chef will prepare our delicious cuisine in the open plan kitchen.
A separate guest wc is also located on this floor. Both living areas open onto the large South West facing balcony.
A stairway from one of the living rooms leads you to the upper floor of the apartment. Here are set out a further two large en-suite bedrooms. These both access the second balcony.
An elevator gives direct access to the garage area and also down to the ski lockers. The apartment has two underground parking spaces.
This property can be booked on a self catering basis. Please call for quote and details.
With well over 50 luxury Verbier chalets (a number that is constantly growing) it's not hard to see why this world famous ski resort is popular with the rich, famous and wealthy from around the world. The party scene in this vibrant resort is as well known as the fantastic skiing so for a holiday in Verbier you need to be fully fit and on your party A game. Parties stretch long into the small hours and if it's a powder day the next day you will be expected to be up the lifts early in the morning. There's no rest for the wicked in Verbier! The resort centre of Verbier offers some great shopping and the sports centre will keep non skiers happy also. There are some world class restaurants here and the views across to the Dents du Midi mountain range are always spectacular. Verbier has to be in the top five of anyone's best ski resorts list so we would suggest booking a ski holiday here soon!
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Two covered car parking spaces.
- DVD player, TV & iPod docking station.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Lower Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Upper Floor:
- Room 4: double with en-suite facilities. Balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite facilities. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,500 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£1,500 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£1,600 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£1,850 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£1,800 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2019-2020 costs below:
- 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn (£23.00). Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn (£11.50). Paid before you go
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift