Luxury chalet La Siesta is a beautiful chalet apartment that sleeps up to 16 people.
This luxurious chalet enjoys the wonderful south facing views that Verbier is famous for. With fabulous balconies you may choose to watch the sunset over the valley with your evening drinks and a delicious canapes!
On the ground floor are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, all with en-suite bathrooms. There is also one large bunk room which has two sets of bunk beds and enjoys a West facing balcony and its own shower room.
The spectacular open plan living area takes up the whole of the first floor. There is a large sitting area, with an open fire and fabulous south facing balcony and views. There is a large dining table to seat all guests in comfort. The feeling of spaciousness is enhanced by the fabulous double height ceilings. The second floor comprises a spectacular suite with double bed and a single bed if required with an en-suite bathroom. The adjoining apartment comprises one twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The chalet is no more than 10 minutes walk to the centre of the resort but for those who prefer you may choose to make use of the on-call minibus and driver service.
With well over 50 luxury Verbier chalets (a number that is constantly growing) it's not hard to see why this world famous ski resort is popular with the rich, famous and wealthy from around the world. The party scene in this vibrant resort is as well known as the fantastic skiing so for a holiday in Verbier you need to be fully fit and on your party A game. Parties stretch long into the small hours and if it's a powder day the next day you will be expected to be up the lifts early in the morning. There's no rest for the wicked in Verbier! The resort centre of Verbier offers some great shopping and the sports centre will keep non skiers happy also. There are some world class restaurants here and the views across to the Dents du Midi mountain range are always spectacular. Verbier has to be in the top five of anyone's best ski resorts list so we would suggest booking a ski holiday here soon.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Ski and boot storage.
- Two indoor parking spaces in a shared garage.
- TV and DVD player.
- Minibus service in and around resort (8am - 8pm).
- Apartment 101:
- 1 x double (extra single bed in alcove). En-suite bathroom
- 2 x doubles with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x quad (2 sets of bunks)
- 1 x separate shower room with wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,200 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£1,833 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,350 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£1,350 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£1,400 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,400 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£1,400 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£1,700 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£1,500 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£1,500 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£1,500 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£1,650 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£1,350 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2019-2020 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn (£23.00). Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn (£11.50). Paid before you go
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Driver service in and around Verbier between 08.00hrs and 20.00hrs
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift