Luxury chalet La Siesta is a beautiful chalet apartment that sleeps up to 16 people.
This luxurious chalet enjoys the wonderful south facing views that Verbier is famous for. With fabulous balconies you may choose to watch the sunset over the valley with your evening drinks and a delicious canapes!
On the ground floor are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, all with en-suite bathrooms. There is also one large bunk room which has two sets of bunk beds and enjoys a West facing balcony and its own shower room.
The spectacular open plan living area takes up the whole of the first floor. There is a large sitting area, with an open fire and fabulous south facing balcony and views. There is a large dining table to seat all guests in comfort. The feeling of spaciousness is enhanced by the fabulous double height ceilings. The second floor comprises a spectacular suite with double bed and a single bed if required with an en-suite bathroom. The adjoining apartment comprises one twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The chalet is no more than 10 minutes walk to the centre of the resort but for those who prefer you may choose to make use of the on-call minibus and driver service.
With well over 50 luxury Verbier chalets (a number that is constantly growing) it's not hard to see why this world famous ski resort is popular with the rich, famous and wealthy from around the world. The party scene in this vibrant resort is as well known as the fantastic skiing so for a holiday in Verbier you need to be fully fit and on your party A game. Parties stretch long into the small hours and if it's a powder day the next day you will be expected to be up the lifts early in the morning. There's no rest for the wicked in Verbier! The resort centre of Verbier offers some great shopping and the sports centre will keep non skiers happy also. There are some world class restaurants here and the views across to the Dents du Midi mountain range are always spectacular. Verbier has to be in the top five of anyone's best ski resorts list so we would suggest booking a ski holiday here soon.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Ski and boot storage.
- Two indoor parking spaces in a shared garage.
- TV and DVD player.
- Minibus and driver service available from (8am - 11pm).
- Apartment 101:
- 3 x doubles with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x quad (2 sets of bunks)
- 1 x separate shower room with wc
- Apartment 001:
- 1 x twin with en-suite shower room
- 1 x double with en-suite bathroom
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2018-2019 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn. Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn. Children under 6 years = FREE
- Driver service in resort, and to and from lifts, between 08.00hrs and 23.00hrs
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£850 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£1,500 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 - 01 - 2020||£900 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£900 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£900 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£950 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£1,000 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£950 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||£1,800 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 02 - 2020||£1,350 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£1,000 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£1,000 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£1,000 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£1,350 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£1,200 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift