Luxury chalet Plein Soleil is a second floor luxury apartment chalet, completed December 2005. It has all the trimmings of an extremely comfortable chalet suitable for a small group. The three bedrooms all have en-suite facilities, giving plenty of space and comfort. There is an open plan living area with fireplace, and a flat screen TV with DVD player. The whole chalet has been tastefully decorated with wooden floors and comfortable sofas. Large French windows lead onto a balcony with Southerly views.
With well over 50 luxury Verbier chalets (a number that is constantly growing) it's not hard to see why this world famous ski resort is popular with the rich, famous and wealthy from around the world. The party scene in this vibrant resort is as well known as the fantastic skiing so for a holiday in Verbier you need to be fully fit and on your party A game. Parties stretch long into the small hours and if it's a powder day the next day you will be expected to be up the lifts early in the morning. There's no rest for the wicked in Verbier! The resort centre of Verbier offers some great shopping and the sports centre will keep non skiers happy also. There are some world class restaurants here and the views across to the Dents du Midi mountain range are always spectacular. Verbier has to be in the top five of anyone's best ski resorts list so we would suggest booking a ski holiday here soon!
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- TV and DVD with DVD library.
- Underground parking.
- Nintendo Wii.
- 1 x double with en-suite bathroom.
- 1 x double / twin with en-suite shower room.
- 1 x twin/quad (2 sets of bunks) with en-suite bathroom.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£1,867 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£1,867 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2019-2020 costs below:
- 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn (£23.00). Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn (£11.50). Paid before you go
- Staff include: a cook/host
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift