Chalet Place Blanche 1 is a stunning apartment in the very centre of Verbier with beautiful views of the village square. The Medran piste and gondola lift are right on your doorstep as well as Verbier's shops, restaurants and bars.
Place Blanche 1 is a very modern and spacious chalet apartment set across one floor, this chalet comfortable sleeps six to eight guests. The open plan living area has an enormous L-shaped sofa wrapping around a modern, open fireplace. The dining room and kitchen area, running through from the sitting room, is a modern and sleek space which can be separated by a hidden sliding door to create a more intimate dining atmosphere. There is also a separate office and TV room as well as an amazing south-facing balcony running the entire length of the property offering some breathtaking views.
The two main bedrooms are spacious, light and airy king double/twin rooms with a modern yet rustic feel. There is additionally a bunk room with en-suite facilities that can sleep up to 4 people ideally for children.
The unique option about this chalet is it can also be taken with Place Blanche 2 to create an exclusive property for 10 + 4 people if you have a larger group.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||In the centre|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Professional chef and chalet host.
- Apple TV, Netflix and DVD library.
- Wii console and other childrens games.
- Wi-Fi and iPad.
- 24-hour in-resort driving service.
- 1 x super-king double/ twin bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x super-king double/ twin bedroom, ensuite bathroom and steam shower
- 1 x super-king double/ twin bedroom with en-suite facilities
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£4,776 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£4,472 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£5,183 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|18 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Please note that there is a refundable 10,000 CHF security deposit (taken on an authorised credit card)
- Pre dinner drinks (house champagne/beer) and canapés (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (5 nights)
- Breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- Chauffeured 4x4 vehicle any time, day or night (24 hour)
- Bamford Bath & Body products
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift