This is a luxury chalet, built in the prestigious Chalets de Medran development. It is the ground floor apartment of a 3 storey chalet which has the additional benefit of a good sized garden. Although on the ground floor, there are still good views, as the chalets in front are positioned lower down the hillside. Inside, the apartment has that lovely freshness, as everything is new. Space has been used well to give guests a really good sized living/dining room and three smallish, but comfortable bedrooms. Wooden floors throughout, elegant bathrooms and stylish furniture complete the picture.
With well over 50 luxury Verbier chalets (a number that is constantly growing) it's not hard to see why this world famous ski resort is popular with the rich, famous and wealthy from around the world. The party scene in this vibrant resort is as well known as the fantastic skiing so for a holiday in Verbier you need to be fully fit and on your party A game. Parties stretch long into the small hours and if it's a powder day the next day you will be expected to be up the lifts early in the morning. There's no rest for the wicked in Verbier! The resort centre of Verbier offers some great shopping and the sports centre will keep non skiers happy also. There are some world class restaurants here and the views across to the Dents du Midi mountain range are always spectacular. Verbier has to be in the top five of anyone's best ski resorts list so we would suggest booking a ski holiday here soon!
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Cable TV with DVD. Stereo.
- iPod docking station in every bedroom.
- Indoor parking.
- Hairdryers and bathrobes in every bedroom.
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: double/twin
- Room 3: double/twin
- 1 x separate steam shower room with wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,100 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£1,700 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£1,400 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£1,400 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£1,400 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£1,600 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£1,600 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2019-2020 costs below:
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn (£23.00). Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn (£11.50). Paid before you go
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Staff include: a cook/host
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift