If ever there was a chalet destined to redefine Alpine luxury, Tivoli Lodge is it. One of the most desirable luxurious mountain retreats anywhere, this fabulous design lead chalet is intensely discreet, yet ski-in ski-out and only a two minute chauffeured drive from the centre of the village. The traditional exterior belies a chic and contemporary interior with more than 700 square metres of living space and sensational views from the south-facing windows towards the highest peaks of the Engadine.
Tivoli sleeps up to 16 guests in superlative style, with two master bedroom suites, four further bedrooms, plus four more single beds in a delightful children's bunk room, if required. It is perfect for entertaining, with a majestic dining room overlooking the Davos valley and multiple living areas, plus a home cinema, library and study. It is perfect for relaxing too, the spa complex houses a relaxation area and hot tub, not to mention a sensational indoor pool, complete with jet stream and a waterfall tumbling into the shallows.
There is a full concierge service to arrange every aspect of a guest's visit, before and during their stay. The team is trained in Private & Butler style service and is headed by a trained Butler and House Manager permanently employed by the owners of Tivoli Lodge.
The chalet is ski-in ski-out and the nearest lifts are only 200 metres away on skis (a few minutes chauffeured drive). The centre of the village is five minutes' drive away.
Davos, the birthplace of Alpine downhill skiing, offers terrain to suit all grades, from experts to nervous beginners. The resort offers a plethora of activities once you have tired of the slopes; including ice rinks, bars and restaurants. We recommend Davos for great off-piste skiing and Alpine charm.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa complex with underlit pool, Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room.
- Chauffeured driving service in two 4x4 vehicles.
- Indoor multi-story soft play gym for up to twenty children.
- Fully equipped home cinema. PC corner. Wi-Fi. Tel & fax.
- Media room with plasma screen, satellite TV and Hi-Fi.
- iPod docks, Nespresso machine, heated ski and boot room.
- 1 x twin/super-king with en-suite bathroom. Fireplace & balcony
- 4 x twin/super-king bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x bedroom with two sets of full size bunk beds (sleeps 4)
- 1 x twin/double with private bathroom and balcony
- In resort chauffeur service with two 4x4 vehicles (9am-11pm)
- Fresh flowers and two daily newspapers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Champagne (Bollinger) and canapés followed by magnificent chef prepared dinner with complimentary wine (6 nts)
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Jo Malone bath & beauty products
- 8 staff: House Manager, chalet assistant, qualified chef, sous chef, chauffeur and housekeeper & maids
- Champagne reception
- Tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 - 12 - 2019||£7,607 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£6,222 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£4,530 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£4,402 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£5,057 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£4,929 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£6,222 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£4,849 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£4,993 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£4,494 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£4,494 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£4,494 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift
Please note that the comments made by our clients below are not endorsed by Alpine Answers. However, we include them (both good and bad) to help make your choice of property more informed. We have passed on any negative comment made to the holiday company concerned and hope that most, if not all, issues have been addressed for any future clients.
We loved every minute of this heavenly holiday. Four families were spoiled rotten and we leave today promising to return as soon as we can. Thank you so much to everyone for your infinite patience, smiles and help ... big hugs to all x x x x
Mrs A A