Chalet Tivoli Lodge in Davos is one of the most luxurious chalets on the market in the Alps. With a beautiful traditional exterior and a fabulous classic yet contemporary interior design, this chalet makes for a perfect mountain retreat in a discreet rural setting merely a 5 minute drive away from the centre of the village. It offers ski-in ski-out with the nearest lifts only 200 metres away on skis or a few minutes chauffeured drive, making your ski experience completely stress-free.
Tivoli Lodge has seven bedrooms, sleeping up to 18 people with more than 700 square metres of living space. There are two master bedroom suites along with 4 further bedrooms and a cosy children’s bunk room which sleeps six. There are multiple living areas to keep everyone entertained, including a home cinema, library, study, and a two story soft play area on the lower ground floor. If guests are looking for somewhere to relax, there is a tranquil relaxation spa with a hot tub and an indoor pool that features a fountain and waterjet. It also has several south-facing balconies and windows which overlook the incredible high peaks and the Engadine Valley, which makes for a perfect spot to sit and put your feet up after a day out on the slopes.
Tivoli Lodge offer a 7* service when it comes to hospitality and dining. A concierge is available to arrange all aspects of your trip, even before you arrive. The team are trained to the highest standard (Private & Butler style service) and are headed by a trained Butler and House manager who is permanently employed by Tivoli Lodge. They also offer tailor made menus that are created by chefs trained to a Michelin star standard.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa complex with underlit pool, Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room.
- Chauffeured driving service in two 4x4 vehicles.
- Indoor multi-story soft play gym for up to twenty children.
- Fully equipped home cinema. PC corner. Wi-Fi. Tel & fax.
- Media room with plasma screen, satellite TV and Hi-Fi.
- iPod docks, Nespresso machine, heated ski and boot room.
- 1 x twin/super-king with en-suite bathroom. Fireplace & balcony
- 4 x twin/super-king bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x bedroom with two sets of full size bunk beds (sleeps 6)
- 1 x twin/double with private bathroom and balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£6,280 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£4,573 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£4,573 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£4,959 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£4,980 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£4,898 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£4,573 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£4,573 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£4,573 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£4,573 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- In resort chauffeur service with two 4x4 vehicles (9am-11pm)
- Fresh flowers and two daily newspapers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Champagne (Bollinger) and canapés followed by magnificent chef prepared dinner with complimentary wine (6 nts)
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Jo Malone bath & beauty products
- 8 staff: House Manager, chalet assistant, qualified chef, sous chef, chauffeur and housekeeper & maids
- Champagne reception
- Tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift