Luxury Chalet Toit du Monde is the sister chalet of Chalet Himalaya, two exquisite chalets created from an old monastery. Toit du Monde is protected by impressive fortress-like stone walls, providing seclusion and exclusivity for its guests. The chalet is located on the piste in the area above La Daille which allows easy access to the entire Espace Killy ski area.
All four luxurious bedroom suites have separate sleeping and relaxation areas. The marble walls around the bath are adorned with delicately engraved snowflakes, while the floor is subtly heated. The bath is of impressive proportions, each with a rain shower which converts into a steam room, easily seating up to 4 or more people with remote controlled lights.
Original features blend perfectly with state of the art facilities. There is the movie screen which appears at the touch of a button, and the invisible swimming pool magically appears between the dining area and the outdoor terrace complete with jet stream and corner Jacuzzi jets. The massage room and wine cellar just add to your enjoyment in this unique chalet.
The chalet can be combined with Chalet Himalaya creating the 'Domaine de Toit de Monde' bringing occupancy up to 16 guests, with double the facilities.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Swimming pool with swim jet (open from 9am to midnight).
- Sauna and steam room on demand at any time.
- Cinema projector screen with sky plus and DVD player.
- Chauffered in resort vehicle.
- Heated ski and boot room.
- Wine cellar.
- Room 1: twin/double with bath, shower and wc in bedroom. Fireplace
- Room 2: twin/double with bath, shower and wc in bedroom. Fireplace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Fireplace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Fireplace
- Rooms 3 & 4 split into two foors. Bathrooms on lower, beds on upper.
- All rooms have a TV and an ice box.
- Open bar with selection of spirits and a cocktail menu. Hot and soft drinks also available
- In resort concierge service including personal shopping and restaurant bookings
- In resort chauffeured vehicle (08.00hrs - 01.00hrs)
- Daily house keeping and turn down service
- Daily afternoon high tea with home-made savouries and patisseries
- Champagne and canapés (5 evenings)
- Hot and cold breakfast on 7 mornings (optional breakfast in bed)
- Dedicated service from chalet staff including staff on overnight call duty
- 4 course dinner with carefully selected complimentary house wines (5 nights)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£4,469 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£2,042 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£2,042 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£2,750 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£5,067 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£5,067 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,475 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,475 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£2,475 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£2,475 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,231 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£3,231 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£3,231 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift