Chalet Toit du Monde in Val d’Isere makes up half of a converted 7th-century monastery, alongside its sister chalet, Chalet Himalaya. Built within the quiet hamlet of La Daille, it is just a few minutes drive from the centre of Val d’Isere resort. Located right on the edge of the slopes of La Daille, the chalet has real ski-in ski-out accessibility. Should you require it, the chalet has its own private driver service to take you into Val d’Isere.
Chalet Toit du Monde sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 ensuite bedrooms. 2 of the bedrooms are classed as ‘grand suites’, with two levels consisting of a private living space and bedroom above. The 2 other bedrooms are slightly smaller ‘standard luxury’ suites. All of the bedrooms have their own fireplaces, adding to the cosy atmosphere. The ensuite bathrooms feature large rain showers, which can be easily converted into steam rooms.
The living room of the chalet still hosts the original fireplace, used to heat the building during its days as a monastery. The professional chef serves delicious gourmet food created from the best, locally-sourced seasonal produce, which is served in the separate dining room. Between the dining room and the cigar room is the large, indoor/outdoor swimming pool. The chalet also boasts its own private treatment and massage room.
For larger groups, Chalet Toit du Monde can also be booked with Chalet Himalaya to accommodate up to 16 guests. Please see Chalet Domain Toit du Monde for further details.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Swimming pool with swim jet (open from 9am to midnight).
- Sauna and steam room on demand at any time.
- Cinema projector screen with sky plus and DVD player.
- Chauffered in resort vehicle.
- Heated ski and boot room.
- Wine cellar.
- Room 1: twin/double with bath, shower and wc in bedroom. Fireplace
- Room 2: twin/double with bath, shower and wc in bedroom. Fireplace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Fireplace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Fireplace
- Rooms 3 & 4 split into two foors. Bathrooms on lower, beds on upper.
- All rooms have a TV and an ice box.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|04 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|11 - 12 - 2022||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2022||£5,438 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2022||£8,225 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2023||£3,188 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 01 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2023||£5,079 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£4,481 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£3,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Open bar with selection of spirits and a cocktail menu. Hot and soft drinks also available
- In resort concierge service including personal shopping and restaurant bookings
- In resort chauffeured vehicle (08.00hrs - 01.00hrs)
- Daily house keeping and turn down service
- Daily afternoon high tea with home-made savouries and patisseries
- Champagne and canapés (5 evenings)
- Hot and cold breakfast on 7 mornings (optional breakfast in bed)
- Dedicated service from chalet staff including staff on overnight call duty
- 4 course dinner with carefully selected complimentary house wines (5 nights)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift