The entrance to luxury Chalet Mistral, with its quirky beams and high ceilings is demonstrative of the comfortable and airy ambiance that is prevalent throughout. The relaxing living room is the epitome of cosy warmth, with a large open log fire and floor to ceiling windows framing the spectacular view of the Manchet Valley and the Vanoise National Park.
Each of the seven bedrooms has character and individuality, each bedroom has its own luxurious en-suite which has been designed with a combination of Savoyard wood and Italian marble to create a sense of tranquillity and serenity. Every bedroom also has access to either a sunny south facing terrace, mountain view or balcony. For kids there are endless nooks and crannies in which to play hide and seek, a TV room with sofas, games, satellite TV and a DVD player, and acres of outside space for snowball fights and sledging.
A glass of Champagne in the bubbling hot tub, while watching the sun sink behind the Roche de Charvet is the perfect way to relax after a wonderful day on the slopes of the Espace Killy. Alternatively choose to indulge in a soothing massage by one of the highly trained physiotherapists in one of two private massage rooms. Complete your day in the new dining room of Chalet Mistral with a five course menu of culinary delights tailored to your taste by
your very own private chef.
A short walk, or chauffeur driven ride from the chalet is the centre of Val d'Isere with its many shops, bars and restaurants, making this the perfect chalet for families or corporate retreat.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV, DVD, Wi-Fi. PC and printer. DVD's and music.
- Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff.
- Spa area: hot tub, sauna, massage room.
- Ski room and boot warmers. Complimentary bar.
- Books, games, toys, iPod and iPod docking station.
- Bathrobes L'Occitane toiletries and hair dryers.
- Aurora: double/twin with dressing room and en-suite shower and wc.
- Blizzard: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Eclipse: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Horizon: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Halo: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Solstice: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Private balcony
- Stratus: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£2,285 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,860 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,660 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,660 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£4,112 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,799 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,799 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,290 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£1,771 pp||£417 pp||£2,188 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£2,290 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,220 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£3,220 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,860 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift
Please note that the comments made by our clients below are not endorsed by Alpine Answers. However, we include them (both good and bad) to help make your choice of property more informed. We have passed on any negative comment made to the holiday company concerned and hope that most, if not all, issues have been addressed for any future clients.
The resort staff were fantastic, the chalet staff couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful. The level of service was fantastic. The chalet itself was outstanding - amazingly comfortable beds and pillows.
Mrs S C
The resort staff were all helpful, friendly, efficient and generally a wonderful group. The chalet was very good. We all found the beds short, we are not an exceptionally tall family but found our feet overhung the beds. Everything else was brilliant.
Mr P K