Chalet Mistral is a gorgeous, ski-in ski-out luxury chalet in the world-famous resort of Val d’Isere. During your stay, you will be cared for by an excellent team of staff including a professionally trained gourmet chef and private driver service.
The large open plan lounge and living area has a traditional alpine feel, with wooden ceiling beams and huge picture windows looking out across the Manchet valley towards the mountains. A beautiful open log fireplace adds a sense of cosiness and warmth to the room. There is also a separate TV room with games and a DVD player, perfect for children.
Chalet Mistral sleeps 14 guests in 7 spacious ensuite bedrooms, designed with Savoyard wood and Italian marble. Each room can be configured as a double or a twin depending on your needs. Most of the rooms have access to the sunny terrace or balcony.
Downstairs, there is a lovely spa and wellness area with sauna. Outsider, there are 2 stunning outdoor hot tubs, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine whilst looking out over the beautiful views. There is also a private massage and treatment room. On the lowest level of the chalet, there is a ski & boot room with plenty of storage and heated boot warmers.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV, DVD, Wi-Fi. PC and printer. DVD's and music.
- Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff.
- Spa area: hot tub, sauna, massage room.
- Ski room and boot warmers. Complimentary bar.
- Books, games, toys, iPod and iPod docking station.
- Bathrobes L'Occitane toiletries and hair dryers.
- Aurora: double/twin with dressing room and en-suite shower and wc.
- Blizzard: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Eclipse: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Horizon: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Halo: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Solstice: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Private balcony
- Stratus: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£1,134 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,574 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£3,697 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£4,491 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£2,264 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,843 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£1,843 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£1,843 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,843 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£4,074 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£2,773 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£2,269 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£2,269 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£2,269 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£2,269 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£3,190 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£3,190 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||£1,574 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift