Chalet Lucaval is a beautiful ski chalet in Val d’Isere, which has recently been rebuilt, extended and completely refurbished inside. The chalet has an excellent location, just a few steps from the edge of the M piste on Solaise. The main ski lifts are just a short ski down. Al the bars and restaurants of Val d’Isere are also just a short walk away, no more than 10 minutes. The chalet operator also runs a shuttle service from the tourist office back to your chalet, between 5:30 to 8pm, if you don’t ski back to the chalet.
On the first floor, there is a large open plan kitchen, living and dining room with open log fire. The large picture windows look out across the west-facing balcony. The chalet has 7 comfortable bedrooms, sleeping between 12 and 14 guests. Most of the bedrooms have ensuite or private bathrooms, except rooms 6 and 7 (which share a shower and WC). Chalet Lucaval also benefits from a private ski room with boot warmers, perfect for keeping all your ski equipment safe when you’re not on the slopes.
Please enquire for further details about rooming arrangements.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||Flights from London only|
- Huge sitting room with log fire and enormous balcony.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski room with boot warmers (external access).
- A few metres from the M piste on the Solaise mountain.
- Evening driver service (5.30pm - 8.00pm). Back to chalet.
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance. Ski and boot room
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and separate wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and separate wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and separate wc
- Room 4: large double + child single. En-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: twin/double + child single. En-suite shower & wc
- First Floor:
- Sitting room with fireplace. Huge picture windows. West facing balcony
- Separate external entrance to annexe (for maximum two people)
- Room 6: double
- Room 7: single (extra child single possible)
- 1 x separate shower room with wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,525 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,480 pp||-||-||6||YES||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£725 pp||£35 pp||£760 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift