Chalet Husky is one of the largest ski chalets available for rent in Val d'Isere, with over 600sqm of living space for 14 guests. The chalet sleeps 14 guests in 7 spacious ensuite bedrooms. The modern interiors of the chalet have been designed to keep the feel of alpine charm and character. The open-plan living and dining room on the top floor is almost 300sqm alone. The space includes a bar area, lounge, dining area and large open fireplace. No detail has been overlooked, from lighting design to luxurious soft furnishings, Chalet Husky has been designed to impress. For example, on the ground level, there is a large atrium garden with lush vegetation that grows all the way up to the living area, where there is a suspended glass bridge to admire it from above.
On the lowest level, the chalet has a large, state-of-the-art wellness and spa suite with jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and private treatment and massage rooms. There is also an 8mx4m indoor swimming pool with infinity waterfall. There is also a games room built into the rock face, with indoor climbing, archery and rifle shooting. Guests also have the use of a private ski & boot room to store their equipment, including the all-important boot warmers. Outside, there is a large south-facing terrace, perfect for soaking up the springtime sun.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: sauna, steam room, massage room, shower & wc.
- Indoor swimming pool (8m x 4m) and hot tub.
- Fitness room. Laundry room. Garage for up to 3 cars.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Large south facing terrace.
- Games room with climbing wall.
- Ground Floor:
- Swimming pool, indoor hot tub, steam room, massage room & sauna
- Guest wc and shower
- Room 1: master double. Dressing room. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- First Floor:
- Gym and fitness area. Sitting room. Kitchen & dining area. Terrace
- Guest wc
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£2,207 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£3,423 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£2,775 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£2,775 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£2,775 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£3,126 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£3,126 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£4,059 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£3,671 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£3,491 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£3,491 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£3,491 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£4,041 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£4,041 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£3,491 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||£2,441 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Concierge service
- Hair dryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on staff night off if required
- Mid week towel change
- Minibus service
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift