With over 600 square metres of living space Chalet Husky is one of largest private chalets in Val d'Isere. With its state of the art spa; indoor swimming pool; massive open plan sitting and dinning room all of which have been finished with uncompromising standards it is also one of the most luxurious. However, not content with sheer size and quality the architect and interior designers have given Chalet Husky significant modern 'wow' factor. The ground floor atrium garden with lush vegetation extends 'through' the open plan first floor which looks down into the atrium below from the suspended glass bridge. We kid you not!
The first floor of approximately 300 square metres is almost entirely open plan and is vast. At one end is the bar area and at the other is the dining area and living room with huge leather sofas and lovely fireplace. The lighting through the chalet is decidely modern and the use of colour is truly exciting.
There is a proper spa area with large indoor pool, sauna, steam and massage room with automatic massage tables. We are not entirely sure what these are but they sound fab.
There are 6 bedrooms on the ground floor (all with flat screen TV) and one on the upper floor. All have en-suite facilities and the master double bedroom also has direct access to the spa area.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: sauna, steam room, massage room, shower & wc.
- Indoor swimming pool (8m x 4m) and hot tub.
- Fitness room. Laundry room. Garage for up to 3 cars.
- Shared driver service.
- Large south facing terrace.
- Games room with climbing wall.
- Room 1: master double with dressing room. En-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath and separate wc. Terrace
- All bedrooms with flat screen TV
- In-resort concierge service
- Champagne, canapés and apéritifs (6 evenings)
- Afternoon tea with fresh cakes (7 afternoons)
- Complimentary open bar with champagne, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Full breakfast with cooked options (7 mornings)
- Shared in-resort driver service (08.00 - 20.00hrs except chef night off when it runs to 23.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Tailored 3 course chef prepared dinner with paired complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Children's early supper if required (6 evenings)
- Daily housekeeping including a mid week towel change
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£1,618 pp||£160 pp||£1,778 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£3,098 pp||£421 pp||£3,519 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£4,865 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£2,501 pp||£315 pp||£2,816 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£2,343 pp||£407 pp||£2,750 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£2,411 pp||£424 pp||£2,835 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£2,474 pp||£440 pp||£2,914 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£2,543 pp||£457 pp||£3,000 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£2,684 pp||£493 pp||£3,177 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£4,445 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,713 pp||£352 pp||£3,065 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,713 pp||£352 pp||£3,065 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,595 pp||£470 pp||£3,065 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£2,595 pp||£470 pp||£3,065 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£2,595 pp||£470 pp||£3,065 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,070 pp||£416 pp||£3,486 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£3,070 pp||£416 pp||£3,486 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£1,938 pp||£306 pp||£2,244 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,907 pp||£298 pp||£2,205 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift