Luxury Chalet Genepy is a brand new, luxurious chalet built into the side of the mountain. With a mix of chalet style and contemporary design, it is split over three levels, and has a large south facing balcony. The chalet is extremely spacious with lots of natural light coming through the large windows, and furnishings and decoration are modern and tasteful. For those who've truly had a very hard day on the slopes, there is even a lift to spare your legs!
Three of the double bedrooms and the bunk room are also on this level. Two of the doubles are en-suite, whilst the third has a separate bathroom. The bunk room shares this bathroom - making it ideal for children to share.
On the first floor there is a large open plan living and dining area with a spacious south facing balcony and welcoming fireplace. There is a separate TV area and kitchen. Upstairs, on the second floor, there are two more bedrooms; one with an en-suite bath and shower, and the other with a shower room.
The ground floor features a wellness centre, with a hammam and good sized swimming pool with its own sound system, built into the rock face. There is a ski room with boot warmers and lockers.
Chalet Genepy has parking for two cars for guests who like to drive to resort.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Val d’Isere please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have nearly 200 chalets listed in this fantastic Espace Killy region resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wellness area with swimming pool (12m x 3m) and hammam.
- Three floor chalet with lift to two levels.
- Separate TV room with comfortable sofas and Apple TV.
- Ski room with boot warmers and lockers.
- 2 parking spaces underground.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Ground Floor:
- Ski and boot room. Swimming pool & steam room. Shower & wc
- Room 1: large double with 'open' bath, separate shower and wc
- Room 2: double
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: quad bunk room for children with two sets of bunks
- 1 x separate shower room shared by Rooms 2 and 4
- First Floor:
- TV room. Sitting room and dining area. Kitchen. Terrace
- Top Floor:
- Room 5: master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,545 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£3,770 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£2,321 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£2,321 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£2,321 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£2,396 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£2,396 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£2,396 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£3,770 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£3,016 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£2,829 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£2,446 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£2,446 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£2,446 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£2,829 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£2,829 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£2,446 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||£1,545 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on staff night off if required
- Mid week towel change
- Minibus service
- Concierge service
- Hair dryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift