The Chalet Cristal A is located on the exclusive Les Carats private estate, with panoramic views over Val d'Isere and the Valley. The chalet boasts over 200 square metres of luxurious living space. These beautiful chalets are ski-in ski-out with direct access to the lower section of the Face de Bellevarde piste. It is only a short walk to the resort centre with all its bars, cafes, restaurants and shops.
The building complies with the best standards of modern architecture: the framework in armed concrete along with sound-proofing and heat insulation. Meanwhile, the walls, covered with Val d'Isere stone, and the roof made of itoze (another typical stone of Val d'Isere) respect the traditional local building style.
The wide balconies face south and east, offering a magnificent view (day and night) over Val d'Isere and the Iseran Mountain. Inside the interior designer, Vincent Monod, has fully succeeded in creating a warm Savoyarde atmosphere, combined with Provencal colours. The 'bournes Savoyardes' (fireplaces) in the living-room were built in thorough respect to the local style and tradition. The walls and ceilings are covered with local pinewood, creating a real rustic feel in the chalet. The floors are made of baked clay in the living room and the dining room, and oak in the bedrooms. Luxurious Italian marble (Petra Antiqua) covers the walls and floor in the luxurious bathrooms.
A private lift in each chalet serves every floor. Automatic ventilation ensures a constantly renewed and fresh living environment. A complete phone system is provided in every room along with Internet access.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Interior lift accessing all floors.
- Sun terrace with infra red heating.
- LCD satellite TV, DVD. Net access, phone in each bed room.
- Home cinema with 3 x 2 metre screen. Chalet audio system.
- Laundry room. Separate ski storage room. Garage for 2 cars.
- Hammam: marble tiles, mood lighting and essential oils.
- Room 1: master double with bath, wc, fireplace and dressing room.
- Room 2: quad (double + twin on mezzanine). En-suite shower & wc
- Room 3: large double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 - 12 - 2021||£2,322 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2022||£1,043 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2022||£1,043 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2022||£1,409 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2022||£1,409 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2022||£1,409 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2022||£1,409 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 04 - 2022||£1,043 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Daily American and continental breakfast
- Fine quality linen and bath towels (linen changed mid week)
- Tea and/or coffee and home made cakes will be served from 4:30pm, or upon request
- Luxury bathroom toiletries (replenished daily)
- In resort concierge service to assist with booking instructors, transfers, lunches, childcare etc
- Daily house keeping to clean the bathrooms and bedrooms
- You will be welcomed by a bilingual hostess (contactable anytime on her mobile)
- Fresh flowers
- In resort chauffeured transport service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift