Luxury chalet Club Bellevarde is an impressive 12 bed chalet made of six stone-and-timber. Located right on the Santons piste and just a few hundred metres from the Olympique cable car in Val d'Isere. The finest material are used throughout the chalet, featuring; original old timbers from a local dismantled farmhouse, Italian marble in the bathrooms and polished parquet flooring have been used throughout. The vaulted sitting room with exposed beams and floor to ceiling glass boast one of the most breathtaking views in the resort. There is a fantastic fireplace, a giant sunny terrace and widescreen DVD television with cinema surround sound. The hot tub on the chalet sun deck allows for magnificent views of the Bellevarde Mountain. Heated ski boots in the morning and hairdryers in each room are some of the small but essential touches.
Due to its piste-side position the Club Bellevarde is genuinely ski in and ski out.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
Please note that family bookings are only taken for school holidays & high season dates. No children under 12 accepted outside these dates.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||Flights from London or Manchester|
- Wide screen TV with DVD and cinema surround sound.
- South West facing terrace with hot tub.
- Indoor swimming pool. Shared driver service.
- Wi-Fi internet connection, iPad for shared use.
- Ski room with boot warmers. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Playstation 3 and Wii console.
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 9: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 10: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 11: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 12: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Free bar (wines, beer and cordial)
- Canapés and 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Shared shuttle service: 08.30 - 09.30hrs (on request and only for beginner children) and 15.30 - 17.30hrs
- Executive chalet chef rather than chalet girl/boy. Dinners menu choice (two starters and two mains)
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£2,909 pp||-||-||24||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,209 pp||£100 pp||£1,309 pp||12||YES||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,369 pp||£100 pp||£1,469 pp||24||YES||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,449 pp||£100 pp||£1,549 pp||24||YES||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£1,469 pp||-||-||24||YES||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£1,719 pp||-||-||24||YES||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£2,999 pp||-||-||24||YES||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£1,509 pp||-||-||16||YES||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£1,399 pp||£100 pp||£1,499 pp||22||YES||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£1,499 pp||-||-||24||YES||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£1,979 pp||-||-||24||YES||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£1,049 pp||-||-||24||YES||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift
Please note that the comments made by our clients below are not endorsed by Alpine Answers. However, we include them (both good and bad) to help make your choice of property more informed. We have passed on any negative comment made to the holiday company concerned and hope that most, if not all, issues have been addressed for any future clients.
Bellevarde Margaux is both a charming and very comfortable chalet. Being able to ski to and from this chalet in spring conditions is a real bonus! The Snowline staff were both courteous and helpful and could relate to the needs of all ages - very necessary with 8 teenagers in our party coming in regularly at 3 am and cooking bacon sandwiches! They also went out of their way to help us entertain 20+ teenagers at an impromptu buffet dinner. Altogether, it was a week of pure pleasure with many hilarious moments and no broken bones!
Mr A S
....anyway we arrived at the chalet which was really pretty and I have to say immaculately clean. The pictures on the website really don't do it justice. The rooms were really nice and very clean and whilst being quite small didn't feel at all claustrophobic. The chalet hosts Nikki and Darren were superb and it turns out come from just down the road and go to my gym!! They were great for the whole week. Nothing was ever too much trouble for them and they were always smiling even at stupid o'clock in the morning bringing up our coffee! The food was great and we were really lucky because the other people in our chalet were fab.
Ms R J
In chalet staff outstanding but minimal contact with anyone else. The chalet itself was very good. Alpine Answers staff in UK VERY helpful (Simon was outstanding) unlike Scott Dunn who are let down very badly by their UK staff (although resort staff I have always found to be very good).
Ms S J