The Chalet Skadi in the centre of Val d'Isere is a modern apartment chalet development which opened in December 2016. Located on the Avenue du Prariond this new building is only a 5 minute walk from the centre of the resort with all its shops, bars and restaurants. To access the ski area, ski school meeting points and main lifts we recommend that you take the free shuttle bus (which stops close by) to the Rond Point des Pistes stop. From here it is an easy flat ski to the main lifts.
This apartment sleeps 10 guests in five bedrooms and offers 160 square metres of living space. There are six apartments in total and they all share a modern spa centre (Les Bains du Montana) with indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
The reception operates on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis and from here you can borrow raclette or fondue sets (for a traditional dinner) or a board game or games console. There is also a fresh bakery delivery made each morning to the reception area which means you don't have to venture far in the morning to get your croissants or delicious fresh baguette! The Spar grocery store is next door to the Chalet Skadi building and shopping can be delivered directly to your apartment.
To make your stay in Chalet Skadi even easier ski passes can be pre-purchased and picked up at the reception desk on arrival.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV and direct dial telephone. Wi-Fi connection.
- Fully fitted kitchen includes: blender and pressure cooker.
- 24/7 main reception.
- Bakery delivery to reception and laundry facilities.
- Ski lockers, covered parking.
- Shared spa: indoor swimming pool, sauna & steam room.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate guest wc
- All bedrooms with hairdryer and flat screen satellite TV
- Beds made up for guests' arrival
- Bed linen, towels (changed mid week) and bathrobes & slippers
- Bakery delivery each day to the main reception (charged extra)
- 24/7 reception (you can also borrow fondue sets, raclette, games console and board games)
- End of stay clean but this excudes the kitchen area which guests are expected to clean themselves
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift