Named after the Scandinavian Goddess of skiing and mountains, Chalet Skadi 10 is a luxury ski chalet apartment in the centre of Val d’Isere. The development, completed in 2016, is just 5 minutes walk from the centre of the resort. The local ski bus stops nearby, and it is just a quick journey to the main lift hub and ski school meeting points.
Chalet Skadi 10 has 160sqm of living space. The chalet sleeps 10 guests in 5 spacious, modern bedrooms. Guests also have access to the properties spa, with an indoor swimming pool, hammam steam room and sauna. There is also a large ski & boot room with individual ski lockers and boot warmers.
The development has a 24-hour reception, 7 days a week. Fresh bakery goods are delivered to the reception every morning. The Spar grocery store is next door to the building, and shopping can be delivered directly to the apartment.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV and direct dial telephone. Wi-Fi connection.
- Fully fitted kitchen includes: blender and pressure cooker.
- 24/7 main reception.
- Bakery delivery to reception and laundry facilities.
- Ski lockers, covered parking.
- Shared spa: indoor swimming pool, sauna & steam room.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate guest wc
- All bedrooms with hairdryer and flat screen satellite TV
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£406 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£415 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£866 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£914 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£598 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£598 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£598 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£598 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£598 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£736 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£914 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£914 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£866 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£661 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£661 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£661 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£675 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£736 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£598 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£423 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Beds made up for guests' arrival
- Bed linen, towels (changed mid week) and bathrobes & slippers
- Bakery delivery each day to the main reception (charged extra)
- 24/7 reception (you can also borrow fondue sets, raclette, games console and board games)
- End of stay clean but this excudes the kitchen area which guests are expected to clean themselves
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift