Chalet du Cret is a stunning luxury ski chalet in Val d'Isere, located in the neighbourhood of the same name. It is one of the finest ski holiday chalets available in resort, with many luxurious extras to make your holiday the best it can be.
The chalet has a fantastic location, just 5 minutes walk from the centre of town, and a 3-minute drive from the main ski lifts. There is an efficient and regular bus service in Val d'Isere, with a bus stop close to the chalet, but as a guest in Chalet du Cret, you will have the use of a private driver service during your stay.
Chalet du Cret has 420 square metres of living space spread across 3 floors. There are 6 fully en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to 12 guests, each individually designed. The beds can be configured as super-king or twin rooms depending on your group's requirements. There are two bedrooms on each floor. The deluxe master suite can be found on the highest level. It has a double-height ceiling with exposed beams, a stylish seating area, desk and private terrace.
On the ground floor, there is a large open-plan living and dining area, which comfortably seats all 12 guests. The lounge is focused around the beautiful stone fireplace; the large comfortable sofas have luxurious throws and cushions, making this the perfect space to relax after a fun day on the slopes. The double-height ceiling and modern art create a sense of drama to the recently converted property and complement the rustic charm, thanks to the original features like aged stone and exposed wood found throughout. This floor also has access to the private garden, with its traditional French chapel and luxurious outdoor hot tub. During your stay, you can keep your ski and snowboard equipment safely stored in the private storage room, with heated boot warmers.
On the second floor, there is an excellent children's den, with faux grass, climbing wall and seating area with TV - sure to keep the little ones entertained all evening. There is also a steam room, perfect for easing tired muscles.
Chalet du Cret is available to book on a catered or self-catered basis. Please enquire for self-catered prices.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor hot tub and steam room.
- Flat screen TV (Apple), DVD player, iPod docks, DVD library.
- In resort driver service (set hours morning & afternoon).
- All bedrooms with flat screen satellite TV.
- Home cinema room. Private garden area.
- Driver service in resort.
- Ground Floor:
- Open plan living and dining area. Kitchen, ski room and shower
- Room 1: super king/twin with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: super king/twin with en-suite shower room
- First Floor:
- Cinema room, guest wc and spa area with hammam and shower
- Room 3: super king/twin with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: super king/twin with en-suite shower room
- Top Floor:
- Room 5: super king/twin with en-suite bath, sep. shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 6: super king/twin with en-suite bath & wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||£2,794 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£2,794 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£4,464 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£6,396 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£3,498 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£3,240 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£3,240 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£3,240 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£3,240 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£3,369 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£4,464 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£3,563 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£3,240 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£3,240 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£3,240 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£3,240 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£3,369 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£3,369 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£3,176 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£3,176 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Complimentary newspapers
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift