Chalet Amourette is a beautiful, traditional-style chalet found in the exclusive Le Petit Alaska area of Val d'Isere, a small residence with a fantastic location in the centre of the resort. The chalet is positioned high on the hill, and with everything designed to highlight the incredible views.
Chalet Amourette is spread over 3 floors. The living space on the top floor consists of an open plan kitchen, living and dining room. The comfortable sofas are focused around the beautiful stone fireplace. Large windows show off the panoramic views of the snowy mountain peaks. French doors lead out on to the terrace, where there is a luxurious outdoor hot tub: the perfect place to relax with a glass of champagne. A small mezzanine level above the living room provides a cosy TV snug area which is ideal for children.
Below the living room on the ground floor are the 4 bedrooms. The chalet sleeps 6 to 8 guests in a master suite, two ensuite double/twin rooms and an ensuite children's bunk room. This is also the entrance level, and there is a ski and boot room to store ski equipment with convenient access. On the lower ground floor, there is a fitness suite, Turkish bath/steam room and a laundry room. There is also a communal covered garage which has parking available for up to four cars.
The chalet is staffed by an exceptionally professional team, who serve delicious food. There is also a shared driver service to take you to the ski slopes and the centre of Val d'Isere.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor hammam and outdoor hot tub. Small gym.
- Small mezzanine area with satellite TV and DVD.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Lift access from street level to chalet entrance.
- In-resort on call driver service
- Ski rack and boot warmers. Covered parking for one car.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Laundry room. Steam room. Shower and guest wc
- First Floor:
- Room1: master bedroom with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and separte wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Large open plan sitting, dining & kitchen area. Balcony with hot tub
- Third Floor:
- Small mezzanine area with comfortable sofa and TV
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,522 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£1,522 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£1,739 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,739 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£3,478 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£2,609 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£2,174 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£2,609 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£2,609 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (1 evening)
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service until 10pm
- Concierge service in resort
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks and daily ski snacks
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Daily international newspapers
- Continental and cooked breakfast (7 days)
- 4 course gourmet dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (6 nights)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift