Chalet The Peak is an excellent ski chalet property, located in the heart of Sainte Foy. Built in a traditional chalet-style using local wood and stone, the chalet is situated just a short walk from the main chairlift. It benefits from ski-in ski-out convenience, thanks to a private access path which leads directly to the nursery slopes.
Spread across 4 levels, each with its own balcony, The Peak sleeps up between 16 and 24 guests in 8 large ensuite family bedrooms. The Peak can be booked on a room-by-room basis, or as an exclusive-use chalet for larger groups. There is also a fantastic spa area with sauna, steam room and private treatment and massage room. Outside, there is a luxurious hot tub where you can enjoy the beautiful mountain views.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor hot tub on the balcony.
- Elemis Spa and Wellness area. Sauna and steam room.
- Wii console.
- Wi-Fi internet access. Boot room with boot heaters.
- TV in sitting room with Sky Sports.
- Office area with iMac, printer & telephone.
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite shower room. Balcony
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 6: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 7: single with en-suite bathroom. Juliet balcony
- Room 8: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2023||£1,111 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2023||£2,105 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|07 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|14 - 01 - 2024||£1,257 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 01 - 2024||£1,257 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|04 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|11 - 02 - 2024||£2,509 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|25 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|03 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|10 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|17 - 03 - 2024||£1,316 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|31 - 03 - 2024||£1,579 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 04 - 2024||£1,228 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2024||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- In-resort concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Served breakfast with cooked and continental options (5 mornings). Self-serve continental breakfast (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (5 afternoons)
- Prosecco and canapés served before dinner. Pre-dinner complimentary beers and soft drinks (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary selected house wine (during dinner) followed by coffee (5 nights)
- Separate children's dinner and adapted menus if required
- Mid-week towel change
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift