Chalet Coco is a fantastic luxury ski chalet in the hamlet of Villarabout in St Martin de Belleville. The chalet is built in a renovated barn and house, situated just a few minutes drive from the ski lifts thanks to the in-resort driver service.
The open plan living and dining room has a gorgeous vaulted wooden ceiling and an artfully designed dual-aspect fireplace which separates the sitting and dining areas. There are large picture windows with stunning mountain views, which open out onto a lovely sun terrace. Down in the garden, there is a luxurious sunken hot tub. On the ground floor, there is a private ski & boot storage room for use by guests.
Chalet Coco sleeps 10 guests in 5 spacious bedrooms. There are 2 master bedrooms, and all 5 are fully ensuite. Beds can be made up as twins or doubles depending on requirements. There is a daily housekeeping and turn-down service, as well as mid-week towel change.
During your holiday, you will be looked after by a professional team of staff including a trained chef and chalet host, alongside a chalet manager.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso & capsules.
- Outdoor hot tub with great views. Ski room & boot area.
- 42 inch LCD TV. Harmon Kardon surround sound. Wi-Fi.
- Apple TV with 'airplay' so you can stream your own tunes.
- Driver service on demand until 11pm.
- Huge South facing terrace with lovely views. Utility room.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: large twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- Room 5: large twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||£1,000 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£1,150 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£2,350 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£1,400 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,400 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£1,450 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£1,450 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£1,450 pp||-||-||6||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£1,500 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£2,500 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£1,500 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£1,500 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£1,500 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£1,500 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£1,550 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£1,000 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with carefully selected choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Daily on-demand transfers (available until 11pm) between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift