Chalet Two is a beautiful modern ski chalet in the French village of St Martin de Belleville, part of the Three Valleys ski area. The property is a new build and exudes modern alpine style with its contemporary and fresh interiors, crafted from traditional local building materials like wood and stone. The efficient local bus service stops just outside the property and takes you free-of-charge to the main lift station and centre of St Martin resort. If you'd prefer, there is also a driver service provided by the chalet operator, or the walk takes under 10 minutes.
Chalet Two has a fantastic 200sqm of living space, sleeping up to 10 guests. The breath-taking lounge/dining room has double-height, cathedral ceilings crafted from wooden beams, and floor to ceiling windows looking out across the west-facing views. Relax in front of the roaring fire in the stunning open fireplace. There are 5 twin/double rooms and 6 bathrooms. Chalet Two also has a lovely spa area, with sauna, shower and massage table. There is plenty of outside space, including a BBQ and outside seating for warmer spring evenings.
Chalet Two is a self-catered property, but there is an excellent, fully-equipped kitchen with small breakfast table which provides everything you need to cook delicious mountain meals. There is also a laundry room and 2 covered parking spaces.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa room: sauna, shower and massage table. Hair dryers.
- 2 x USB keys with films (in English and French).
- Unlimited Internet access. Dock for iPod.
- Laundry room (washing machine, clothes dryer and sink).
- 2 covered parking places & outside parking. Ski & boot room.
- Driver service to and from the main lifts (set times).
- 5 x twin/double bedrooms (four with TV)
- 6 x bathrooms
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£296 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£463 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£463 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£463 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£463 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£602 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£704 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£704 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£602 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£602 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£602 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£602 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£463 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£463 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£463 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Enjoyment of the whole chalet
- Beds made upon your arrival
- Towels, robes and slippers
- Welcome products
- Unlimited internet connection
- Wood for the fireplace
- Baby kit if required (cot, crib, highchair and stroller)
- USB key with films. i-Pod with music and dock
- Driver service to & from the main lift station at set times (08.45-10.00hrs and 12.00-14.00hrs and 16.00-18.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift