Chalet Aralia is a luxurious ski chalet in St Martin de Belleville, part of the fantastic Three Valleys ski area. The property was built in 2015. Tasteful use of local building materials like wood and stone, as well as a neutral colour palette inside, create a rustic alpine atmosphere with a modern and contemporary twist. The living area consists of a large open-plan space with kitchen, living and dining room with dual aspect fireplace. There is plenty of comfortable seating and a large dining table, with big windows making the most of the lovely views. Doors from the dining room lead outside, where there is a beautiful sun terrace with hot tub, perfect for enjoying the sunny spring afternoons. Downstairs, there is a great ski & boot storage room, as well as a small spa area with sauna and shower.
Chalet Aralia has 4 main guests bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. There is an additional bunkroom, which can sleep 2 people, and is ideal for children.
Chalet Aralia can be booked alongside neighbouring Chalet Aphylla for larger groups to up to 18 guests. Please see Chalet Aphylla + Aralia, or enquire for further details.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Sauna and shower. Outdoor hot tub.
- Large sun terrace with great views.
- British Satellite TV and DVD player (with DVD library).
- Driver service until 11pm.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Sonos music system in the main living area.
- First Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double (plus extra bunk room). En-suite shower & wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£850 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£1,000 pp||£250 pp||£1,250 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£1,100 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£1,100 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£1,200 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£1,400 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£1,450 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£1,450 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£1,150 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£850 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with carefully selected choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Daily on-demand transfers (available until 11pm) between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift