Chalet Aphylla, in the Three Valleys resort of St Martin de Belleville, is a beautiful and modern luxury ski chalet. A relatively new build, having been finished in 2015, the plentiful use of traditional local building materials like natural wood and stone ensure the property blends in with the rustic alpine resort.
Inside, there is a large lounge with pretty mountain views. The room shares a dual aspect fireplace with the dining room. The open plan kitchen is well-equipped with all the essential equipment, including the all-important dishwasher, so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying your holiday. Outside, there is a large terrace, perfect for enjoying sunny spring afternoons in the luxurious hot tub. Finally, there are luxurious extras like a ski & boot storage room, and a sauna with shower. There are 4 en-suite bedrooms, sleeping 8 guests in total.
Chalet Aphylla can be booked alongside neighbouring Chalet Aralia to sleep groups of up to 18 guests.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub.
- Large sun terrace.
- Driver service during set hours.
- British Satellite TV and DVD player (with DVD library).
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Sonos music system in the main living area.
- First Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£850 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£1,000 pp||£250 pp||£1,250 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£1,800 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£1,100 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£1,100 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£1,200 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£1,350 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£1,400 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£1,450 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£1,150 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£850 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (6 evenings)
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Four course dinner with carefully selected choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Daily on-demand transfers (available until 11pm) between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift