Chalet Quatre Meules is a charming luxury ski chalet in the French resort of Meribel. It boasts an excellent location within short walking distance of the ski slopes, ski school meeting points and the Chaudanne lift hub. The centre of town is also in easy reach, where there are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants as well as an ice rink and swimming pool.
Chalet Quatre Meules has a vast open-plan living and dining room at its heart. It is a bright and airy space, with plenty of comfortable seating for all guests and a large, open fireplace. There is also a separate TV area, which could be used as a children's playroom. Outside, there is a large, sunny terrace with fantastic views across the slopes to the mountains beyond.
Chalet Quatre Meules sleeps between 8 and 10 guests in four stylish bedrooms. There are two double rooms and two twin/double rooms, which can be made up as either depending on requirements. All of the rooms have access to private en-suite facilities. This makes the chalet ideal for both groups of friends and families.
For larger groups, Chalet Quatres Meules can be booked in conjunction with neighbouring Chalet Pasarale. Please enquire for further details.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wi-Fi, Satellite TV & DVD, iPod docking station.
- Private covered parking for 2 cars.
- Sun terrace.
- Ski locker with heated boot dryer.
- Nespresso coffee machine.
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£875 pp||£938 pp||£1,813 pp||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£1,250 pp||£688 pp||£1,938 pp||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£1,113 pp||£125 pp||£1,238 pp||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£1,238 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£1,113 pp||£177 pp||£1,290 pp||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£1,338 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£1,338 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£2,063 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£1,338 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£1,238 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£1,238 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£1,313 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£813 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Unlimited complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Canapés and pre dinner drinks followed by 3 course dinner with wine, cheeses, coffee and chocolates (6 nights)
- Early dinner at 6pm for children under 13 years old
- Bathrobes and complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryers and fresh flowers and fruit
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Generous self-serve continental breakfast (2 mornings) and full breakfast including cooked options (5 mornings)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift