Chalet Eric is a gorgeous, traditional-style chalet in the Three Valleys resort of Meribel. Located on the pretty Route des Chalets, the edge of the slopes is just 100m away. The chalet is also conveniently close to the centre of Morel (Meribel 1600) with its shops, bars and restaurants. The main square of Meribel is a short walk down the hill.
Chalet Eric has 300sqm of living space for between 12 and 14 guests. The interior design features lots of wood and stone finishes, giving the chalet a real alpine atmosphere. There is a large, open stone fireplace in the open plan living and dining room, which adds a cosy touch to the spacious room. Large windows frame the beautiful views, and a double-height vaulted ceiling makes the space feel grand and luxurious. Outside, there is a lovely south-facing terrace with gorgeous views of the valley and mountain peaks.
Chalet Eric has six excellent bedrooms, four of which are en-suite. There are three twin and three double rooms, and two of the double rooms can be made into triples for larger groups. Extra facilities include a cinema room with a bar, as well as a wellness area with sauna, Balneo bath and shower.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Cinema room with bar. TV (Sky) and Blu-ray DVD.
- MP3 docking station.
- Wellness area: sauna, balneo bath and shower.
- Garage for 1 car. Ski room. Laundry room (washing & dryer).
- Large South facing terrace.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin with bathroom and wc
- Room 3: twin with bathroom and wc
- Room 4: double (with extra bed)
- Room 5: double (with extra bed)
- Room 6: master double with en-suite balneo bath & wc. Balcony
- 1 x separate wc
- 1 x separate bathroom with wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|21 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|28 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 02 - 2023||£1,126 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|01 - 04 - 2023||£826 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 04 - 2023||£826 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 04 - 2023||£826 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Beds made on arrival
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers are provided
- Bathroom toiletries
- Wood for fireplace
- End of stay cleaning
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift