Chalet Du Vallon, Meribel, France
Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet du Vallon is a stunning luxury ski chalet, situated in the heart of old Meribel Village. Just 200 metres from the chairlift, it has a fantastic and convenient location. The Chalet is one of a select few to have received the Meribel Office de Tourism's prestigious 'Label Meribel' certification - a symbol and guarantee of the highest of standards.
A new-build property, Chalet du Vallon combines modern comfort and luxury with traditional alpine charm to create a fantastic home-from-home. The interiors design is a wonderful combination of rustic wood and stone, coupled with warm, sumptuous furniture and fabrics. The whole of the first floor is dedicated to an open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room area. There is a glorious open fireplace and large picture windows with spectacular views across the Meribel Valley. In addition to the fabulous living and dining areas, there is an additional entertainment room, as well as a ski room & laundry with boot dryers. There is also a steam room with its own separate shower.
Chalet du Vallon sleeps between 8 and 10 guests. There are four twin/double bedrooms and one single room, each with luxurious en-suite facilities. One of the double rooms can be made up as a triple for larger groups.
During your stay, you will be looked after by an exceptional team of staff including a professionally trained chef. Hearty breakfast and afternoon tea are served daily, and champagne with canapes and a four-course dinner with fine wines are served 6 nights a week.
Chalet Du Vallon
Prices from £2,445 per person
- 8 - 9 Guests
- No travel included
- 100 - 200 metres
- Gourmet Food
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||In the centre|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Steam room with adjacent power shower.
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi. Entertainment room.
- Complimentary bar.
- Boot room with heated ski boot racks.
- Private parking space.
- Driver service in the morning and afternoon.
- 2 x twin/doubles with en-suite bathroom and wc
- 1 x twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x twin in eaves (with extra bed). En-suite shower and wc
- 1 x small single room on ground floor
- steam room with shower
- 2 x separate wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2023||£1,116 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 12 - 2023||£1,897 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 12 - 2023||£3,125 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|06 - 01 - 2024||£2,065 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 01 - 2024||£2,065 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 01 - 2024||£2,065 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 01 - 2024||£2,065 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 02 - 2024||£2,065 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 02 - 2024||£3,795 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 02 - 2024||£3,795 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 02 - 2024||£2,790 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|09 - 03 - 2024||£2,623 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 03 - 2024||£2,623 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 03 - 2024||£2,790 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 03 - 2024||£3,125 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 04 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|13 - 04 - 2024||£1,116 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Delicious 4 course dinners with unlimited complimentary house wine (5 nights)
- After dinner coffee and digestif (5 nights)
- Bathrobes, daily newspapers and chocolate bars for the slopes
- Childrens' high tea is served at six o'clock (5 evenings)
- Shared minibus service (08.00-11.00 and 16.30-20.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Drinks and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- Afternoon tea with fresh bread & jams, and a baked cake (6 days)
- Champagne reception. Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Breakfast (5 days) consists of pretty much anything you can think of. Continental self-serve breakfast 2 mornings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift