Chalet Pousse Caillou is a beautiful luxury ski chalet in the French resort of Meribel. The chalet is situated in a peacefully quiet area but is just a six-minute walk from the centre of town. There is also an efficient minibus service offered to guests between 8am and 10pm every day, making every part of the resort easily accessible.
Chalet Pousse Caillou is spread over three levels and sleeps between 10 and 14 guests comfortably. There is a large living room at the centre of the chalet, with a beautiful open fireplace and access to a spacious sun terrace. Outside, there are fantastic mountain views and a luxurious sunken hot tub. The interior design is elegant and minimal, with stylish and comfortable furnishings and fittings. The extensive use of natural wood and stone finishings give a true sense of alpine charm and character to the property. Downstairs, there is a cosy TV/cinema room.
There are five charming bedrooms, all of have their own en-suite facilities. There are three twin/double rooms, a fixed double and a beautiful master suite with access to a terrace. One of the rooms has access to a children's twin bed via a ladder. There is an additional children's twin bed on the mezzanine level of the chalet, again accessed via a ladder, although this room does not have its own bathroom facilities. These quirky bedroom arrangements will delight children, and make this property a fantastic choice for family groups.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Sunken hot tub on the deck.
- Sonos sound system.
- Cinema room with 65" Apple TV/DVD and satellite channels.
- Ethanol fireplace in TV room. Ski and boot room.
- Wi-Fi throughout the property.
- Luxury 4x4 minibus shuttle service (8am - 8pm).
- Entrance Level:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and separate wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite walk-in shower & wc. Terrace
- Main sitting and dining room, and kitchen on this level
- Large deck/terrace with hot tub
- Second Floor:
- Room 3: master twn/dble. Walk-in shower, separate wc. Terrace
- Room 4: twn/dble. Bath & wc. Extra children's twin (ladder access)
- Room 5: double with en-suite walk-in shower and wc
- Mezzanine Floor (access by removable ladder):
- Children's twin bedroom (no bathroom facilities on this level)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|24 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£1,597 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£1,597 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£3,236 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£1,968 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£1,620 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£1,620 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£1,620 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£1,528 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£1,667 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£833 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast (including a cooked option 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- Canapés followed by a 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee, tea & port (6 nights)
- Beers, soft drinks, bottled water and chocolate bars available on a complimentary basis throughout guests stay.
- Daily newspapers.
- Mid week towel change.
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Sparkling white wine with canapés on first night.
- Luxury 4x4 minibus shuttle service (8am - 8pm)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift