Chalet Les Brames is an exceptional luxury ski chalet, located in its own private grounds close to Meribel. Guests staying here have the use of a private in-resort driver service, making access to the centre of Meribel and the lift hubs quick and convenient.
Sleeping up to 14 guests, the chalet offers a rare combination of privacy, comfort and space. It has vast picture windows overlooking a large private garden and south-facing terrace, giving stunning views of Mont Vallon. The chalet's size is breathtaking with several different areas where guests can relax. The living area is over 600 square metres allowing for every possible creature comfort. From early in the morning the sun streams into the spacious interior, flooding this fabulous chalet with warmth and light.
The wellness area is state of the art. An ice bath complements the hammam and outdoor hot tub. The stretching area is perfect for yoga or pilates and there is also a massage room. For families, the large private garden is perfect for children to play in the snow and the spacious home cinema is ideal for film nights. The service is as exceptional as the surroundings with a team of staff dedicated to your comfort. The result? Simply the ultimate luxury chalet experience.
Chalet Les Brames has seven stunning bedrooms. There are two master suites, one of which has access to the terrace. The remaining guest rooms can all be configured as either twins or doubles, depending on requirements, and all have their own en-suite bathrooms. Several of them have direct access to the terrace.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Home cinema room.
- Billiard room. Toys, sledges, games and book. Wi-Fi.
- Spa: Hammam, ice plunge pool, relax area and massage room.
- Extensive wine cellar. Office facilities.
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: double/twin with private bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin/double. En-suite bath and wc. (2 singles for children)
- Room 6: master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 7: master double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, shower & wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£2,830 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£5,095 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£3,831 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£3,146 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£3,146 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£3,146 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£5,095 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£3,831 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£3,146 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£3,146 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£3,146 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£3,146 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£3,146 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£2,830 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Breakfast each morning and 6 x dinners during the week
- This chalet is offered on a catered basis with staff to cook, clean and look after guests
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift