Chalet Bartavelles is a wonderful luxury ski chalet, situated on the edge of the Doron piste in Meribel. This location makes it one of only a handful of true ski-in ski-out properties in this exclusive resort. Recently redesigned, extended and refurbished, it is undoubtedly one of the finest chalets in the resort and offers unrivalled luxury, comfort and space. It has been featured in many magazines including Tatler, Town & Country and 25 Beautiful Homes.
Chalet Bartavelles offers 320sqm of living space for between 10 and 12 guests. The stunning interior design has plenty of traditional alpine charm and character, combined with the highest luxury standards. Alongside the separate kitchen, living and dining rooms, there is a cinema/games room, a library and separate bar area. Outside, there is a large sun terrace with 10-man hot tub. The spa facilities continue inside, with a sauna and separate spa shower area.
Chalet Bartavelles has 6 spacious bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. There are two master rooms with double beds and private balconies, one fixed double room and two twin/doubles (one of which has an extra bed for suitable for small children). The final room is a twin, accessed via stairs, which is perfect for older children.
During your stay, you will be cared for by an exception team of staff including a professional trained chef, chalet manager and chalet host/qualified masseuse. There is also a complimentary in-resort driver service between 8am and 10pm. You can expect an in-chalet ski and boot fitting service and your lift pass waiting for you on arrival. Everything about the service provided by this Meribel specialist luxury chalet company is of the very highest standard.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Apple TV and full UK Sky package. Cinema room.
- Library and bar area. Games room with snooker table.
- Teak sun terrace with 10 person Jacuzzi.
- Spa area (sauna and power shower).
- Wi-Fi with free internet access. Use of chalet iPad.
- Chauffeur driven 4x4 minibus service. Garage for two cars.
- Ground Floor:
- Terrace with hot tub. Cinema & games room. Sauna. Ski & boot room
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin/double (extra small childrens bed). En-suite bath & wc.
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Extra child bed.
- Room 6: access to twin via steep stairs (suitable for older children)
- First Floor:
- Terrace. Kitchen. Dining room. Library area. Sitting room
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: master double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£2,144 pp||£537 pp||£2,681 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£2,121 pp||£374 pp||£2,495 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£2,681 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£2,681 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£2,681 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£2,731 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£2,731 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£2,681 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£3,699 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£3,699 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on staff night off if required.
- Mid week towel change
- Hair dryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Minibus service.
- Concierge service
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift