Chalet Shemshak Lodge is a beautiful, ski-in ski-out luxury ski chalet in the world-famous resort of Courchevel. Finished to the highest standards of luxury accommodation, it is one of the most exclusive properties in the resort. Although it is just a short walk to the centre of Courchevel 1850, guests staying at the property also have the use of an on-call, private driver service around Courchevel.
Shemshak Lodge sleeps between 8 and 13 guests in ultimate luxury and comfort. There are 5 en-suite bedrooms, including two double rooms and two twin rooms. The fifth bedroom is a double bunk room, which sleeps a maximum of 5 guests. All of the rooms have access to their own balconies. The vast living space includes a gorgeous open-plan kitchen, living and dining room, with double-height ceilings, open fireplace and large doors leading to the terrace outside. An entire floor of the chalet is given over to the spa and wellness facilities, including a large swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and state-of-the-art private gym.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wellness floor with pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
- 4x4 chauffeured vehicle.
- Wi-Fi. iPod docking station.
- Hair dryer in every bedroom.
- Room 1: double bunks (sleeps 5). Private bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double. En-suite bath and wc. Dressing room. Balcony
- Room 3: master double. En-suite bath and wc. Dressing room. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£19,380 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£13,717 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£8,837 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£8,848 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£6,489 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£7,728 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||£7,500 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Afternoon tea
- Delicious chef-prepared dinners with complimentary paired wines (5 nights)
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- High quality bed linen, choice of pillow types, bathrobes and slippers. Christian Lacroix bathroom toiletries
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Daily fresh breakfast with cooked options
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily housekeping
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift