Chalet Ormello in Courchevel 1850 is owned and managed by the Hotel Airelles which for many decades has been considered the most exclusive hotel in the resort. The Ormello (which offers 1,000 square metres of luxury living) was completely re-modelled in 2009 by the famous interior designer and architect, Christophe Tollemer. Consequently the property now exudes class, style and taste to the 9th degree.
The facilities of the luxury Hotel Les Airelles (the ice-rink, chauffeured vehicles, merry-go-round, horse and carriage, spa, concierge and games room) are all available to guests staying at the Chalet Ormello.
The chalet comprises five floors and offers 1,000 square metres of living space.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor hot tub and swimming pool.
- Gym, steam room and La Mer treatment room.
- Spa La Mer offers treatments and massages in chalet.
- Driver service.
- Cinema room and separate children's playroom.
- Use of all facilities at the Hotel Les Airelles.
- 2 x master bedroom suites
- 7 x guest bedrooms
- Please call for details
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Delicious evening dinners on 7 nights. Please note that all beverages are paid for as an extra cost locally
- Chef prepares an exquisite tailored menu according to the guests' preferences
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Free access to Hotel Les Airelles facilities
- Dedicated team of 12 staff (including chef and kitchen team)
- Full-board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Please call for more details of the service offered in this prestigious chalet
- Chalet staff: Chalet Manager providing concierge services, house keeping, chef and waiting staff
- Driver service in and around resort. 24/7 shuttle service in Courchevel 1850
- All soft drinks
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift