Luxury Chalet Montana (Sleeps 10 - 12)
This is certainly one of the most comfortable catered chalets available on the UK market. It is situated right on the Bellecote piste (close to the Bergerie restaurant) making it so very easy to ski back to the chalet at the end of the day and down to the lifts from the chalet in the morning. It is a short walk down the Bellecote piste in the evenings if guests wish to wander into the resort centre to sample the vibrant nightlife. The living area is extremely comfortable with a split-level sitting/dining area with a huge open fire. There are large soft sofas in which to relax and the large South-facing balcony gives wonderful views across the valley. The chalet also has a home cinema area with flat screen TV and DVD player. Downstairs there is a Jacuzzi suite with plasma screen TV and shower area, a stunning Hammam with wonderful handpainted frescoes of mountain scenes. There is also a games room for those who feel that relaxing in the hot tub is just too laid back! All the bedrooms are ensuite and come equipped with fluffy towels, bathrobes, slippers and luxury complimentary toiletries and the master bedroom comes complete with its own fireplace, plasma screen TV and a fabulous bathroom.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Courchevel 1850 please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have over 50 Chalets listed in this luxurious and chic ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- Ski-in / ski-out
- More than 800 metres
- Fully ensuite
- Creche care only
- Wellness centre with steam room and Jacuzzi hot tub.
- Games room with TV and Wii console.
- Plasma TV and DVD with iPod dock.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Internal lift to all floors.
- Driver service in and around resort (set times).
- Room A: master double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room B: double with en-suite bath, wc and extra bed(s).
- Room C: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room D: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room E: double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Four course evening meal (6 nights). Complimentary wine served throughout the evening
- Afternoon tea with home baked cakes or biscuits
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Pre dinner cocktails, An open spirit bar and range of soft drinks
- Pre dinner canapés served with a selection of spirits
- In resort chauffeur service 08:30 - 10:30 & 16:30 - 21:00
- Complimentary L'Occitaine toiletries and fresh flowers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- No travel included
|Standard Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Updated|
|12 December 2018||£1,607||Fully Booked|
|19 December 2018||£3,973||Fully Booked|
|26 December 2018||£4,464||Fully Booked|
|02 January 2019||£3,080||Fully Booked|
|09 January 2019||£1,696||Fully Booked|
|13 January 2019||£2,080||Fully Booked|
|20 January 2019||£2,313||Fully Booked|
|27 January 2019||£2,670||£2,670||-||12||NO||16-Jan||Enquire Now|
|03 February 2019||£2,475||Fully Booked|
|10 February 2019||£3,955||£3,955||-||12||NO||16-Jan||Enquire Now|
|17 February 2019||£4,375||Fully Booked|
|24 February 2019||£2,670||Fully Booked|
|03 March 2019||£2,670||Fully Booked|
|10 March 2019||£2,580||Fully Booked|
|17 March 2019||£2,491||Fully Booked|
|24 March 2019||£2,491||£2,491||-||12||NO||16-Jan||Enquire Now|
|31 March 2019||£2,839||£2,839||-||12||NO||16-Jan||Enquire Now|
|07 April 2019||£2,500||Fully Booked|
|14 April 2019||£1,696||£1,696||-||12||NO||16-Jan||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price. If you pay with credit card a 2% card fee will apply.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift