Chalet Montana in Courchevel 1850 is located on the Rue de Nogentil and less than one minute's walk from the edge of the gentle Bellecotte piste. From here it is an easy ski down to the main Croisette lift hub and ski school meeting points, and in the afternoon you can return on skis to the other side of the street from the chalet.
Finished internally with plenty of authentic wood panelling the Chalet Montana has that full 'alpine chalet' atmosphere - perfect for a family ski holiday. The in-chalet service from a highly trained team of staff will provide delicious chalet catering and discreet attention. Along with the cinema room, spa (with steam room and hot tub) there is a resort driver service available on call all day (until 8pm).
Each of the bedrooms has en-suite facilities and the bathrooms are stocked with quality toiletries, fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers. The master double bedroom has a plasma TV screen and a fireplace - for that added romantic chalet touch.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wellness centre with steam room and Jacuzzi hot tub.
- Cinema room with games console.
- Plasma TV and DVD with iPod dock.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Internal lift to all floors.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: double, pullout single + extra single. En-suite bath + wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|23 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|30 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|07 - 01 - 2024||£4,561 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 01 - 2024||£3,500 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 01 - 2024||£3,500 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 01 - 2024||£3,500 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2024||£3,500 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|18 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|25 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|03 - 03 - 2024||£3,500 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|17 - 03 - 2024||£3,500 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|31 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|07 - 04 - 2024||£3,070 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2024||£2,807 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Afternoon tea with home baked cakes or biscuits
- Freshly prepared breakfast daily
- An open bar including champagne, house spirits, beers and a range of soft drinks
- Pre dinner canapés served with a selection of spirits (5 evenings)
- In resort chauffeur service 08:30 - 20:00
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- Daily packed lunches for children younger than 12 years old
- Four course evening meal (5 nights). Complimentary wine served throughout dinner
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift