Chalet Gentianes is situated in arguably the best location in Courchevel 1850. It is nestled in a winter wonderland of snow-covered fir trees and is truly ski-in and ski-out onto the Bellecote piste. The centre of the resort is just a short walk away. The chalet has been built in a sympathetic alpine style with wood interiors, exposed ceiling beams and a cosy fireplace in the top floor living area. This elegant main communal area has stunning elevated views towards the mountains. The basement level is dedicated to a modern spa area with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, hammam, a separate gym and an independent massage/ therapy room. Les Gentianes has seven bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, and is designed to sleep a maximum of 14 guests.
The reception with the beautiful lounge, TV and dining area.
The master bedroom with private balcony and en-suite bathroom. A guest double with en-suite shower and WC, and a children's bunk bedroom with private balcony and en-suite shower and WC.
Ground Floor (Level 0)
This is the entrance level; the ski room, with boot warmers and ski lockers, is on this level with direct access to the Bellecote piste. The second master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a guest room (made up as a double or twin room) with en-suite shower and WC can be found on this floor.
This level is the entrance from the garage. There are two further guest bedrooms (both can be made up as double or twin) with their own en-suite shower rooms. There is also another lounge with a TV and the cinema room. There is a self-contained staff apartment on this level with two bedrooms accommodating up to 4 members of staff.
This floor is dedicated to a luxury spa, including a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, hammam and relaxation area. There is an independent fitness room and a massage room with your own therapist providing a full range of specially designed treatments.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, hammam, Jacuzzi. Gym & massage room.
- Cinema room.
- Two separate sitting rooms.
- Ski and boot room opening onto the piste.
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: children's bunk room with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: master double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Chef and butler serving daily breakfast (08.00 - 10.00hrs) and dinner (16.00 - 22.00hrs)
- House keeping (08.00 - 10.00hrs)
- In resort vehicle and driver service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- In resort concierge service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- Private ski instructor
- Bed linen, bathrobes and towels are included. Beds made up for arrival. Linen changed mid week
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries and hair dryers in each bathroom
- Firewood and fresh flowers at the beginning of the week
- Please note that a 25,000 euro damage deposit must be paid in advance (56 days prior to departure)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2019||£2,795 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£4,037 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£8,075 pp||£2,221 pp||£10,296 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£4,907 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£5,280 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£5,901 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£4,907 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£4,907 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£4,907 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift