Founets Aval is located in the same building as Chalet Founets, opposite the Bellecote piste and the Bergerie restaurant which ensures that you have the best of both skiing and apres-ski. The stunning living room with its high beamed ceiling reaching up into the apex of the roof and an inviting open fire make this a wonderful place to end the day. The chalet is beautifully furnished with leather sofas and many local ornaments and items of interest. There is a sunny balcony with outstanding views down the valley. This chalet is perfect for the discerning skier who is looking for comfortable and stylish accommodation in a superb position.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Courchevel 1850 please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have over 50 Chalets listed in this luxurious and chic ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||Flights from London or Manchester|
- Apple TV, DVD and iPod dock.
- Sauna/steam room.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Telephone and Wi-Fi.
- Hair dryers in each bedroom.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Entrance Floor:
- Kitchen, dining and sitting area. Ski and boot room
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Sauna and separate wc.
- Mezzanine Floor:
- Galleried lounge area with sofa and widescreen TV
- Room 5: single with en-suite shower and basin (no wc)
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift