Chalet Elektra is one of the largest 10 guest properties in Courchevel 1850. As well as five en-suite bedrooms there is a large indoor spa with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym, relax area and showers. The ski in ski out location on the edge of the Plantrey piste means that access to and from the Three Valleys ski area is easy and families will also like the children's playroom which gives a private play space for younger guests.
The centre of Courchevel 1850 is just six minutes' walk away so if you wish to visit the shops, bars or restaurants of this world class resort this is easily managed.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the large, open plan sitting and dining area. The mountain views from this elevated floor and its balcony are spectacular.
The Chalet Elektra in Courchevel 1850 offers over 550 square metres of internal space. A superb chalet for those looking for the best.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym and shower.
- Dedicated cinema room.
- Children's playroom with TV and DVD.
- Ski and boot room with heaters.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Driver service around resort 12 hrs a day (eg. 8am - 8pm).
- Level -1:
- Spa: pool, sauna, steam room, massage room, bar + relax area
- Gym and laundry facilities. 1 x separate guest wc. Shower
- Level 0:
- Cinema. Children's playroom with TV and DVD. Ski & boot room
- Room 1: double
- Room 2: twin/double with TV and en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Level +1:
- Room 3: master dble. Fireplace. Dressing. En-suite bath, sh + wc
- Room 4: double. TV. Dressing area. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: double with TV. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Level +2:
- Sitting room with fireplace and pool table. Balcony with views
- Dining room for 12 guests
- Semi professional fully equipped kitchen
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£5,774 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£5,981 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£10,377 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2019||£12,057 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 01 - 2020||£12,057 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£6,821 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£6,821 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£6,821 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£7,868 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£9,123 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||£11,538 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 02 - 2020||£11,538 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£9,123 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£8,387 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£7,340 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£7,340 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||£7,340 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£5,774 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£5,774 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||£5,774 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift