Chalet Monet is located just off the Rue de Nogentil and moments from the edge of the beginner piste known as Bellecote. Although the chalet gives ski in ski out convenience it also comes with an on-call driver who can whisk guests to anywhere within the resort (up to 9pm). Along with the driver there is a chalet chef who will cook up delicious dinners, two housekeepers and a chalet manager who will smooth all the holiday arrangements (booking restaurants for lunch and ski instructors etc).
The lower floor of the chalet is dedicated to a private spa area with stylish indoor swimming pool, hot tub, steam room and massage/treatment room. The sitting room is beautifully appointed and gives lovely alpine views - the fireplace completes the 'chalet within the woods' feel. The dining room gives fantastic far reaching views across the Courchevel Valley and the bedroom with their wooden panelling will welcome guests for a sound night's sleep.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Spa: Swimming pool, hot tub, steamroom and massage room.
- Ski room with boots heater.
- International channels TV and DVD player.
- Staff x 5: Housekeepers, chef, chalet manager and chauffeur.
- Games room.
- Floor 0:
- Laundry room, entrance lobby, garage and ski room
- Floor 1:
- Spa: pool, hot tub, steamroom, massage room and games room
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Office and TV
- 1 x separate wc
- Floor 2:
- Ski room.
- Room 2: double/twin. Sofa area with TV. . En-suite bath & wc. Terrace
- Room 3: double/twin. En-suite shower & wc. Office area & TV
- Room 4: double/twin. En-suite shower & wc. Office area & TV
- Room 5: double/twin. En-suite shower & wc. Office area & TV
- Floor 3:
- TV lounge, dining area, kitchen and terrace and 1 x separate wc
- Floor 4:
- Suite 6: double. En-suite bath, shower, steam room & wc. Fire. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£5,797 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- CHAUFFEUR: 9am - 9pm
- CHEF: for up to 14 people to provide daily breakfasts and dinners (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- 2 HOUSEKEEPERS: 8 hours per day (between 8am and 10pm)
- CHALET MANAGER: 8 hours per day (between 8am and 10pm)
- Bed linens, towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Change of bed linen and towels every 4 days
- Firewood and fresh flowers
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift