It's hard to put into words just how impressive Chalet Black Pearl in Courchevel 1850 is. First of all, let's make this clear...this property is huge. With 1,350 square metres of internal space it offers more than ample room for 15 guests.
The spa area with 14 metre indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gym and massage rooms would not look at all out place in a 5 star hotel. There is also a full entertainment space with bar, salon, piano and billiards. There is also a separate children's play room and a dedicated cinema room. The decor, soft furnishings and style is unashamedly opulent and luxurious. If you want to impress then there is hardly a better chalet anywhere in the world to do it than Chalet Black Pearl.
For those who want the best then location in Courchevel 1850 is very important. The ideal spot is towards the bottom end of the Bellecote piste. Not only does this give easy access to the ski area but it is also close enough to the resort centre that guests can walk (if they choose) there for some shopping. The Chalet Black Pearl is located opposite the Hotel Les Airelles which is the smartest hotel in resort. If you fancy a cocktail before dinner then the bar at the hotel is the place to go.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gym & massage rooms.
- Wi-Fi internet connection. International TV channels.
- Entertain area: bar, salon, piano, fireplace and billiards.
- Cinema room and children's playroom.
- Garage for 3 cars and ski and boot room.
- Level -2:
- Garage for 3 cars. Ski & boot room. Piste across the road
- Level -1:
- Swimming pool (14m x 4m) with lounge area surround
- Jacuzzi, steam, sauna, UV cabine, gym, massage room, showers
- Level 0:
- Main entrance hall. Salon with piano, bar and fireplace
- Cinema room and children's playroom. Professional kitchen
- 2 x small doubles (15sq m). En-suite shower and wc
- Level +1:
- 2 x doubles (15-20sq m) 15-20 sq m. En-suite shower & wc
- 2 x suites (35-45sq m) with en-suite bath & wc
- Level +2:
- 2 x connecting dbles (51m2 and 35m2). Fire, dressing, bath & wc
- Level +3:
- Main sitting and dining area. Forest and mountain view terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 04 - 2022||£5,848 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hairdryer and safe in each bedroom
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Half Board services of private chef & hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Fresh flowers
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift