It's hard to put into words just how impressive Chalet Black Pearl in Courchevel 1850 is. First of all, let's make this clear...this property is huge. With 1,350 square metres of internal space it offers more than ample room for 15 guests.
The spa area with 14 metre indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gym and massage rooms would not look at all out place in a 5 star hotel. There is also a full entertainment space with bar, salon, piano and billiards. There is also a separate children's play room and a dedicated cinema room. The decor, soft furnishings and style is unashamedly opulent and luxurious. If you want to impress then there is hardly a better chalet anywhere in the world to do it than Chalet Black Pearl.
For those who want the best then location in Courchevel 1850 is very important. The ideal spot is towards the bottom end of the Bellecote piste. Not only does this give easy access to the ski area but it is also close enough to the resort centre that guests can walk (if they choose) there for some shopping. The Chalet Black Pearl is located opposite the Hotel Les Airelles which is the smartest hotel in resort. If you fancy a cocktail before dinner then the bar at the hotel is the place to go.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gym & massage rooms.
- Wi-Fi internet connection. International TV channels.
- Entertain area: bar, salon, piano, fireplace and billiards.
- Cinema room and children's playroom.
- Garage for 3 cars and ski and boot room.
- Level -2:
- Garage for 3 cars. Ski & boot room. Piste across the road
- Level -1:
- Swimming pool (14m x 4m) with lounge area surround
- Jacuzzi, steam, sauna, UV cabine, gym, massage room, showers
- Level 0:
- Main entrance hall. Salon with piano, bar and fireplace
- Cinema room and children's playroom. Professional kitchen
- 2 x small doubles (15sq m). En-suite shower and wc
- Level +1:
- 2 x doubles (15-20sq m) 15-20 sq m. En-suite shower & wc
- 2 x suites (35-45sq m) with en-suite bath & wc
- Level +2:
- 2 x connecting dbles (51m2 and 35m2). Fire, dressing, bath & wc
- Level +3:
- Main sitting and dining area. Forest and mountain view terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£5,217 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£5,797 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£8,696 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£11,594 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||£10,435 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£8,696 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£8,696 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£6,957 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||£6,957 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£6,957 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift