Chalet Black Pearl is located on the edge of the Bellecote piste near the centre of Courchevel 1850 making it a highly sought-after near ski in ski out property in this exclusive resort. Let's get down to the basics - this chalet is very large! It offers 1,350 square metres of luxurious alpine chalet living space including a fabulous spa and large reception space, perfect for entertaining with a bar, piano and plenty of comfortable sofas in which to relax.
If you include the garage on the lowest level there are 6 floors to this chalet. The spa floor has a decent sized swimming pool (14m x 4m) with surrounding lounge space, Jacuzzi, steam room, UV cabine, showers, a well-stocked gym and massage room. The eight guest bedrooms are split across the entrance, first and second floors. The top floor offers the main living and dining space and being the highest offers superb mountain and forest views from its balcony.
All the bedrooms have TV, DVD player and iPod dock station and mini bar. The master suite on the second floor has two interconnecting large rooms, each with fireplace, desk, own dressing area, bathroom with walk-in shower and Jacuzzi bath. The two small bedrooms on the entrance level are only 15 square metres in size so are best used by staff/nanny/au pair. The 2nd floor interconnecting master bedrooms have each have a king size bed. All other rooms have a double measuring 160cm x 200cm in size.
Please note that there is a minimum two week stay required during the high season period which includes Christmas, New Year and the first week of January.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
- Under 100 metres
- 400 - 800 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- No travel included
- Spa: pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gym & massage rooms.
- Wi-Fi internet connection. International TV channels.
- Entertain area: bar, salon, piano, fireplace and billiards.
- Cinema room and children's playroom.
- Garage for 3 cars and ski and boot room.
- Level -2:
- Garage for 3 cars. Ski & boot room. Piste across the road
- Level -1:
- Swimming pool (14m x 4m) with lounge area surround
- Jacuzzi, steam, sauna, UV cabine, gym, massage room, showers
- Level 0:
- Main entrance hall. Salon with piano, bar and fireplace
- Cinema room and children's playroom. Professional kitchen
- 2 x small doubles (15sq m). En-suite shower and wc
- Level +1:
- 2 x doubles (15-20sq m) 15-20 sq m. En-suite shower & wc
- 2 x suites (35-45sq m) with en-suite bath & wc
- Level +2:
- 2 x connecting dbles (51m2 and 35m2). Fire, dressing, bath & wc
- Level +3:
- Main sitting and dining area. Forest and mountain view terrace
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Half Board services of private chef & hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hair dryer and safe in each bedroom
- Fresh flowers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£5,357 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£10,714 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2019||£17,262 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 01 - 2020||£8,929 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£8,333 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£5,357 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£5,357 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£7,143 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£8,333 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||£10,714 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 02 - 2020||£7,143 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£8,929 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£7,143 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£5,952 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£7,143 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||£5,952 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£5,952 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£5,952 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 04 - 2019||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift