Chalet Ajacour in Courchevel 1850 sits inside a bend on the Rue des Chenus close to the Verdons piste (100 metres away) which descends to the Croisette in the resort centre. This delightful chalet with two bedrooms and a bunk bed alcove is perfect for a family ski holiday.
The private sauna is perfect for relaxing in after a tough day on the mountain and the open wood burning fireplace provides a welcoming atmosphere. The decor and finish of the chalet with its wooden panelling evokes a bygone age of alpine chalets. And with the two extra children bunk bed places it makes for good value.
The centre of Courchevel 1850 is about 8 minutes' walk away down the pretty Rue des Chenus.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Sauna with shower room and wc.
- Laundry room: washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & board.
- Ski and boot room.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- TV and in the living room.
- Driver service: one journey in morning + one in afternoon
- Room 1: double with private bathroom
- Room 2: master double with TV. En-suite bathroom
- Windowless alcove: two sets of bunk beds. Separate shower room
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£976 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£976 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£1,502 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£2,177 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£1,502 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£1,051 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£1,051 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£1,051 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£1,051 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£1,426 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£2,027 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£1,787 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£1,426 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£1,336 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£1,051 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£1,051 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£1,051 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£976 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£976 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£976 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Wood for fireplace
- Beds made on arrival
- Fresh flowers
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers are provided (linen changed in middle of stay)
- Driver service between chalet and main lifts. One journey in mornings and one in the afternoons
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Bathroom toiletries
- End of stay cleaning
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift