Luxury Chalet Baloo combines rustic farmhouse chic with complete luxury. It offers guests superb facilities including a covered outdoor heated plunge pool, sauna and outdoor hot tub. Chalet Baloo sleeps up to ten guests in five delightful bedrooms and is situated in the private, tranquil setting of Les Bossons, adjacent to Chalet Amazon Creek and Chalet Baby Bear.
Set within beautiful woodland, Chalet Baloo has been designed and built to the very highest specification, combining a traditional farmhouse chalet feel with contemporary living. The five bedrooms are all furnished in neutral colours with linens and fabrics and offer features include plasma screen TVs, DVD players and Bose i-Pod docking stations.
Children will love the 'snug' in the master bedroom, offering their very own private play space! Relax in Chalet Baloo's spa on the ground floor, complete with outdoor heated plunge pool, sauna, hot tub and hammam steam room whilst dinner is prepared for you by your chalet chef and served at the spacious dining room table on the first floor.
Also on the first floor are the living areas with a selection of areas to watch television or sit back with a good book by the open fireplace. The decorative balcony extends from the living area to give that further sense of space and provides a wonderful spot to take in the breathtaking views.
Chalet Baloo may also be rented in conjunction with Chalet Amazon Creek and Chalet Baby Bear for groups of up to 24.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite television throughout the chalet.
- Wi-Fi and satellite TV (with Netflix) DVD & surround sound.
- Heated ski and boot room.
- Outdoor plunge pool and hot tub. Sauna and steam room.
- Cinema room in basement.
- Lower Ground Floor
- Cinema room, gym and wine cellar
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Ground Floor
- Spa: plunge pool, sauna, hammam. Terrace with hot tub
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double. En-suite bath, shower & separate wc. Terrace
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor
- Main living area: kitchen, dining and sitting room area
- Room 6: master double with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£1,655 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,655 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£2,246 pp||£295 pp||£2,541 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£2,485 pp||£326 pp||£2,811 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£2,009 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,655 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£1,655 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£1,920 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,920 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£1,920 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£2,286 pp||£300 pp||£2,586 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£2,186 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£1,876 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£1,876 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£2,009 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£2,009 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£2,009 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£2,097 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£1,655 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Daily property check and in-resort concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Welcome hamper including a bottle of champagne
- Delivery of bread and pastries each morning
- Bathroom products and luxury towels & bathrobes
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift