Chalet Terre in Argentiere is one of four luxury properties that make up the Rives d'Argentiere hamlet. Built using the local materials of slate, stone and wood this chalet combines tradition with modern levels of comfort. The Chalet Terre has its own sunken hot tub on the terrace but all four properties in the hamlet have access to a shared indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room with showers and relax area. The other shared facilities include a massage/treatment room, library, wine cellar and movie cinema room.
Larger groups can either take all four chalets for exclusive use (sleeping up to 50 guests) or book the chalets in pairs (for 20-23 guests). Alternatively the chalets can be booked on an individual basis.
If taking the chalet on a catered basis (as priced) guests will enjoy the services of a trained chef and the convenience of a driver service. However, the Chalet Terre can also be booked on a self-catered basis.
Guests will enjoy the welcoming chalet atmosphere of the open fireplace and marvel at the views of Mont Blanc, Europe's highest mountain.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room.
- Private hot tub on the deck.
- 2 underground parking spaces.
- Laundry facilities. Ski room with separate entrance.
- Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi.
- Games room and shared cinema room (with 3 other chalets).
- Room 1: double/twin. En-suite shower & wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 2: double with open plan bath and separate wc
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate wc
- Two extra beds can be put in the TV/games room
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£676 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£803 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£1,419 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£1,798 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£929 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£866 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£866 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£992 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£1,119 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£929 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£929 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£929 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£929 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£803 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£740 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£676 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- In resort transfers with one vehicle from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift