Chalet Quartz in Argentiere is actually two of the four luxury properties that make up the Rives d'Argentiere hamlet. Built using the local materials of slate, stone and wood these chalets combine tradition with modern levels of comfort. The Chalet Quartz has two own sunken hot tubs on the terrace of each chalet building but all four properties in the hamlet have access to a shared indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room with showers and relax area. The other shared facilities include a massage/treatment room, library, wine cellar and movie cinema room.
Larger groups can either take all four chalets for exclusive use (sleeping up to 50 guests).
If taking the chalet on a catered basis (as priced) guests will enjoy the services of a trained chef and the convenience of a driver service. However, the Chalet Quartz can also be booked on a self-catered basis.
Guests will enjoy the welcoming chalet atmosphere of the open fireplace and marvel at the views of Mont Blanc, Europe's highest mountain.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room.
- Private outdoor hot tub on the deck.
- Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi.
- Ski room.
- 2 underground parking spaces.
- Laundry facilities.
- Chalet Cristal
- Room 1: double/twin. Open plan bath & sep. wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double/twin (single on mezzanine). En-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double (double/twin on mezzanine). En-suite shower only
- Room 5: open 'snug' with double (150 cms wide) and sink
- 1 x separate wc
- Chalet Granit
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath, double sinks and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double. En-suite bath & wc. Terrace. Access to hot tub
- Room 4: double. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace. Access to hot tub
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate wc
- Extra beds can be put in the TV room
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£947 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,124 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£1,898 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£2,429 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£1,301 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£1,212 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,212 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£1,389 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£1,566 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£1,301 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£1,301 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£1,301 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£1,124 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£1,035 pp||-||-||25||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- In resort transfers with two vehicles from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift