Chalet Les Rives D'Argentiere, Argentiere, France
Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Les Rives d'Argentiere is a collection of four luxury chalets making up an exclusive and secluded hamlet. Built using the local materials of slate, stone and wood the chalets combine tradition with modern levels of comfort. The chalets making up Les Rives d'Argentiere each have their own sunken hot tub on a terrace but all four properties in the hamlet have access to an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room with showers and relax area. Other facilities include a massage/treatment room, library, wine cellar and movie cinema room.
If taking the chalet on a catered basis (as priced) guests will enjoy the services of a trained chef and the convenience of a driver service. However, Les Rives d'Argentiere can also be booked on a self-catered basis.
Guests will enjoy the welcoming chalet atmosphere of the open fireplace and marvel at the views of Mont Blanc, Europe's highest mountain.
Chalet Les Rives D'Argentiere
Prices from £0 per person
- 42 - 50 Guests
- No travel included
- 400 - 800 metres
- Hot Tub
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room.
- Private outdoor hot tub on the deck.
- Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi.
- Ski room.
- 2 underground parking spaces.
- Laundry facilities.
- Chalet Terre (sleeps 12 - 14)
- Chalet Granit (sleeps 10)
- Chalet Ardoise (sleeps 10 - 12)
- Chalet Cristal (sleeps 10 - 13)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- In resort transfers with four vehicles from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift