Chalet Granit, Argentiere, France
Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Granit in Argentiere is one of four luxury properties that make up the Rives d'Argentiere hamlet. Built using the local materials of slate, stone and wood this chalet combines tradition with modern levels of comfort. The Chalet Granit has its own sunken hot tub on the terrace but all four properties in the hamlet have access to a shared indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room with showers and relax area. The other shared facilities include a massage/treatment room, library, wine cellar and movie cinema room.
Larger groups can either take all four chalets for exclusive use (sleeping up to 50 guests) or book the chalets in pairs (for 20-23 guests). Alternatively the chalets can be booked on an individual basis.
If taking the chalet on a catered basis (as priced) guests will enjoy the services of a trained chef and the convenience of a driver service. However, the Chalet Granit can also be booked on a self-catered basis.
Guests will enjoy the welcoming chalet atmosphere of the open fireplace and marvel at the views of Mont Blanc, Europe's highest mountain.
Prices from £1,506 per person
- 10 - 12 Guests
- No travel included
- 400 - 800 metres
- Hot Tub
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room.
- Private hot tub on the deck.
- 2 underground parking spaces.
- Laundry facilities. Ski room with separate entrance.
- Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi.
- Massage/children's room with TV and games etc.
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath, double sinks and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double. En-suite bath & wc. Terrace. Access to hot tub
- Room 4: double. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace. Access to hot tub
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate wc
- Two extra beds can be put in the TV room
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2023||£1,152 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 12 - 2023||£1,308 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 12 - 2023||£2,022 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|06 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|14 - 01 - 2024||£1,397 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 01 - 2024||£1,397 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 01 - 2024||£1,487 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2024||£1,576 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 02 - 2024||£1,933 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 02 - 2024||£1,754 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 02 - 2024||£1,576 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 03 - 2024||£1,576 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 03 - 2024||£1,531 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 03 - 2024||£1,487 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 03 - 2024||£1,487 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 03 - 2024||£1,308 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 04 - 2024||£1,308 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2024||£1,308 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- In resort transfers with one vehicle from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift