Chalet Cristal, Argentiere, France
Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Cristal in Argentiere is one of four luxury properties that make up the Rives d'Argentiere hamlet. Built using the local materials of slate, stone and wood this chalet combines tradition with modern levels of comfort. The Chalet Cristal has its own sunken hot tub on the terrace but all four properties in the hamlet have access to a shared indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room with showers and relax area. The other shared facilities include a massage/treatment room, library, wine cellar and movie cinema room.
Larger groups can either take all four chalets for exclusive use (sleeping up to 50 guests) or book the chalets in pairs (for 20-23 guests). Alternatively the chalets can be booked on an individual basis.
If taking the chalet on a catered basis (as priced) guests will enjoy the services of a trained chef and the convenience of a driver service. However, the Chalet Cristal can also be booked on a self-catered basis.
Guests will enjoy the welcoming chalet atmosphere of the open fireplace and marvel at the views of Mont Blanc, Europe's highest mountain.
Prices from £0 per person
- 10 - 13 Guests
- No travel included
- 400 - 800 metres
- Hot Tub
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room.
- Private outdoor hot tub on the deck.
- Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi.
- Ski room.
- 2 underground parking spaces.
- Laundry facilities.
- Room 1: double/twin. Open plan bath & separate wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double/twin (single on mezzanine). En-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double (double/twin on mezzanine). En-suite shower only
- Room 5: open 'snug' with double (150 cms wide) and sink
- 1 x separate wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- In resort transfers with one vehicle from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift