Chalet Ardoise in Argentiere is one of four luxury properties that make up the Rives d'Argentiere hamlet. Built using the local materials of slate, stone and wood this chalet combines tradition with modern levels of comfort. The Chalet Ardoise has its own sunken hot tub on the terrace but all four properties in the hamlet have access to a shared indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room with showers and relax area. The other shared facilities include a massage/treatment room, library, wine cellar and movie cinema room.
Larger groups can either take all four chalets for exclusive use (sleeping up to 50 guests) or book the chalets in pairs (for 20-23 guests). Alternatively the chalets can be booked on an individual basis.
If taking the chalet on a catered basis (as priced) guests will enjoy the services of a trained chef and the convenience of a driver service. However, the Chalet Ardoise can also be booked on a self-catered basis.
Guests will enjoy the welcoming chalet atmosphere of the open fireplace and marvel at the views of Mont Blanc, Europe's highest mountain.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room.
- Private hot tub on the deck.
- 2 underground parking spaces.
- Laundry facilities.
- Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi.
- Ski room with separate entrance.
- Room 1: master twin/double with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite sink & wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower & wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 4: double/twin. En-suite bath and wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: open mezzanine 'snug' with double sofa bed
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£947 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,124 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£1,898 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£2,429 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£1,301 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,212 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£2,009 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£1,566 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||£1,301 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£1,301 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£1,301 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£1,301 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£1,124 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£1,035 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£947 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- In resort transfers with one vehicle from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift