Chalet Zermatt Peak is Zermatt's premier luxury chalet, located just minutes away from the centre of Zermatt, Occupying a landmark position and enjoying breath-taking panoramic views across the entire village and mountain ranges as well as uninterrupted views of the iconic Matterhorn.
The interior of luxury Chalet Zermatt Peak has been designed to a 5 star plus standard which has set a new precedent in luxury chalet accommodation. Conceptually the chalet has been designed using the very highest quality natural materials and workmanship, incorporating warm colours and focusing on the surrounding landscape and village. The 4.5 metre floor to ceiling windows in the lounge make the most of the stunning views on offer. The interiors are all designer inspired with unique interior fixtures and fittings which have been sourced from all over the world to make this a truly inspiring chalet that oozes style, luxury and panache. There is a private entrance and internal lift and upon arrival you will be greeted by your chalet staff for a celebratory champagne reception. You will experience standards surpassing that of the best 5 star hotels with carefully selected, well trained staff. Once settled into the chalet, you can sit back, relax and unwind and enjoy the holiday of a lifetime.
Chalet Zermatt Peak offers you every chance to relax and unwind with exclusive use of the wellness. Choose between a sauna or steam bath followed by a soak in the Jacuzzi, which stretches from inside the wellness out onto the external terrace. A masseuse will be on hand to aid aching and tired muscles, and for those that wish to chill out in calm surroundings, there is a nice relaxation area to enjoy! For the more active guest, a fully-equipped gym is available with the latest cardiovascular cross trainer, cycle, vibration plate and free weights, followed by a power shower to refresh.
There are B&O cinema TV screens of varying sizes located in the lounge, library and five bedrooms, which all have access to an extensive digital DVD library as well as Sky, internet and cable TV. Children and adult guests can make use of the latest games consoles and the music system with i-Pod and i-Phone connections. Alternatively you can sit with friends and family around the real-wood open fireplace, or for those who wish to enjoy some quiet time, there is a separate library / study.
Your personal chef will be on hand to create and serve a mixture of international cuisine. You will be able to watch him cook in the open plan kitchen using the finest ingredients whilst being served by your personal chalet staff. Breakfast, afternoon tea and full gourmet dinners are on offer to suit all tastes. Al-fresco dining and an external kitchen on the terrace is also available.
There are 5 double bedrooms all with their own private en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom suite covers an entire floor and benefits from a walk-in bathroom, changing room and private Jacuzzi. All bedrooms have views of the Matterhorn or village with individual private balconies and terraces.
With its world famous Matterhorn Mountain, fantastic on piste dining, and wonderful resort ambience travellers from around the world have made sure that there is always a demand for luxury chalets in Zermatt. The ski area is huge and combines with Cervinia in Italy to create a wonderful interlinked ski domain. Zermatt has invested many millions over recent years creating a lift system that rivals any resort in the world and getting from one area to the other is no longer the problem that it once was. Zermatt always had a certain magic and that magic is now set to continue well into the 21st Century.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- 3 HD cinema areas with DVD library. Wii console and games.
- B&O sound system, iPod and iPhone docks in all bedrooms.
- Cable TV & Sky in each bedroom.
- Wi-Fi available throughout chalet.
- Ski room with boot dryers and heaters.
- Internal lift for easy access to all floors.
- 1 x master double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- 2 x twin/doubles with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.
- 1 x twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|03 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|21 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|28 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 02 - 2023||£8,316 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 02 - 2023||£6,930 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|01 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 - 04 - 2023||£6,237 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 04 - 2023||£4,851 pp||-||-||13||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- A range of luxury in-house skis are available for guests to use
- Champagne reception on arrival, Open bar
- Daily housemaid for cleaning, laundry changes and ironing. Wood for fireplace.
- 24-hour electro taxi chauffeur
- Daily masseuse for massage (2 hours per day is included). Daily newspapers and magazines. Fresh flowers.
- Luxury bath and skin products by the world renowned ESPA, Designer towels, bath robes and slippers
- Five members of staff include: Chef and sous chef, butler, concierge and maid
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Apéritifs and canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights).
- Tea or coffee in bed. Breakfast (large menu offering cooked options on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift