Chalet Elena in Zermatt is a combination of 2 apartments on the ground floor within chalet Shalimar. It is made up by the amalgamation of chalets Furi and Schwarzsee. The property is virtually ski in ski out (snow conditions permitting) for intermediate skiers and is a 15 minute walk from the village centre. Located in the quiet area of Winkelmatten, Chalet Elena is only a short stroll from the closest local bus station. However, there are always electric taxis on hand should you stay out late.
The spacious apartment combines Swiss character, cosiness and atmosphere with a light and airy feel. All 4 of the large bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms providing all guests with that extra comfort factor. Chalet Elena also boasts magnificent views of the Matterhorn from its timbered balconies as well as a private spa area with pool, sauna, steam and massage room. The window next to the pool opens up to yet more stunning views of the Swiss terrain, an ideal place to while away some time in the sun loungers.
The furniture can be re-arranged so that there is one distinctive area for dining and the other for relaxing and socialising. Chalet Elena comes complete with an entertainment room at the back of the apartment with TV and DVD player to keep the kids occupied while you relax and unwind without distraction. All floors are linked by elevator.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Shared spa with pool, sauna, steam room & massage room.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Flat screen TV, iPod dock.
- Games and books.
- Bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers.
- Telephone and Wi-Fi.
- Schwarzsee A: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Schwarzsee B: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Furi A: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Furi B: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||£2,086 pp||£153 pp||£2,239 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£2,086 pp||£153 pp||£2,239 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£3,523 pp||£49 pp||£3,572 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£4,459 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£2,847 pp||£192 pp||£3,039 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£2,847 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£2,340 pp||£167 pp||£2,507 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£2,340 pp||£167 pp||£2,507 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£2,340 pp||£167 pp||£2,507 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£2,340 pp||£788 pp||£3,128 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£4,199 pp||£260 pp||£4,459 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£2,931 pp||£197 pp||£3,128 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||£2,684 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||£2,684 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||£2,684 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||£2,684 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||£2,684 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£2,509 pp||£175 pp||£2,684 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£2,086 pp||£153 pp||£2,239 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£2,086 pp||£153 pp||£2,239 pp||8||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 4 course dinner (including cheese board) with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Canapés with cocktails or Veuve Cliquot Champagne (5 evenings)
- Post dinner digestif and/or coffee (5 nights)
- Evening turndown service (5 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability).
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Breakfast delivered daily and laid out each morning (pastries, charcuterie, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, bread and jams)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift