Chalet Aconcagua in Zermatt is part of the prestigious 7 Heavens development which sits beside the river just moments from the main Sunegga lift and just 3 minutes walk from the centre of this famous Swiss resort. Opening in 2016 this wonderful property offers 555 square metres of luxury living space and arguably the best balcony views on the planet.
Innovative design, first rate architecture and cutting edge interior decor have combined to create an alpine property of considerable substance and style. Unusually the chalet's spa and wellness area is situated on the top floor of the property as are the main living and dining space. A heated large indoor hot tub and luxurious sauna provide the ultimate in-chalet relaxation experience. Needless to say the Chalet Aconcagua features the very latest in entertainment systems with a luxurious TV/playroom.
There are 4 floors to the chalet. The top floor contains the spa and also the main living/dining area. The 2nd floor has two master bedrooms one with dressing room and each with en-suite bathroom and balcony. Also on this floor is the TV room. The 1st floor has a further three bedrooms including a double bunk bedroom which sleeps up to 4 guests. The bottom floor has the ski room, laundry and professional kitchen (although there is also an open plan kitchen on the top floor of the chalet).
The chalets in the 7 Heavens development share an impressive hallway which leads to a central living room. Guests are invited to relax here with a drink from the bar. There is a shared gym for all residents to use as well as a cigar lounge.
Chalet Aconcagua can be combined with Chalet Elbrus for larger groups of up to 24 guests. All guests can then eat together in one of the two properties.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Lift to all floors. Laundry room. Ski and boot room.
- Wellness spa with hot tub, sauna and shower.
- Lift to all floors.
- Shared cigar lounge and gym with other chalets.
- First Floor:
- Room 1: double bunk room (4 people). Shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: large double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: large double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift