Luxury Chalet Les Anges sits on the best possible position in the Petit Village area of Zermatt at the closest point to the town but still with unsurpassed views of the Matterhorn and Zermatt below. Chalet Les Anges (the Angels) designed by the renowned Interior Architect, Magali de Tscharner, is spread over three stunning floors. The chalet features reclaimed wood throughout and is full of light with large panoramic windows to take advantage of some spectacular views. Great care has been taken to create a warm and cosy ambiance utilising the expertise of leading international lighting consultants. Its modern contemporary style with the highest quality natural fabrics is counter balanced by the symmetry of the furniture to enhance the feeling of warmth and luxury.
The living area on the top floor features very high ceilings and huge bright windows which almost seem to bring you into the heart of the mountains. The spaciousness of the living area will fulfil the needs for conviviality of the most demanding guests. It opens on to a terrace, ideally set on the Southern side of the chalet featuring a barbeque and a large table for 14 guests.
A wooden panelled, cosy TV room / library with satellite TV, completes the top floor. Below there are seven twin/double ensuite bedrooms spread over two floors with balconies. Six bedrooms have a Matterhorn view and four have direct views of that very special mountain. Two of the three master bedrooms have fireplaces. The bed linen and spreads are of top quality and add a final decorative touch.
The Chalet features a generous, serene and calm Wellness area. It includes sauna, hamman/steam room, a relaxation area and a massage room. The relax zone features a fountain and ornamental pond and is clad in a luxurious Italian marble. Outside there is a 3m (square) all year round heated pool/hot tub with massaging jets and other features, perfect to soothe the joints after a day's skiing. Or perhaps just turn everything off and relax in the silent warmth of the pool surrounded by fresh snow as the sun sets behind the Matterhorn.
Guests can enjoy in chalet services provided by four members of staff. The chalet comprises 700 square metres of living space.
With its world famous Matterhorn Mountain, fantastic on piste dining, and wonderful resort ambiance travellers from around the world have made sure that there is always a demand for luxury chalets in Zermatt. The ski area is huge and combines with Cervinia in Italy to create a wonderful interlinked ski domain. Zermatt has invested many millions over recent years creating a lift system that rivals any resort in the world and getting from one area to the other is no longer the problem that it once was. Zermatt always had a certain magic and that magic is now set to continue well into the 21st Century.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wellness area with steam room, sauna, relax area & shower.
- 3 metre plunge pool on terrace.
- Ski room with heated boots racks.
- Lounge with large LCD Screen, Sky Channels, Sonos sound.
- Integrated Sonos sound, iPod dock and high speed Wi-Fi.
- Internal lift.
- 1 x master double with fireplace. En-suite bathroom. Blacony
- 1 x double. En-suite bathroom (open plan bath). Fireplace. Balc
- 2 x twin/doubles. En-suite bathroom. Balcony
- 1 x double with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin/double. En-suite bathroom. Terrace with access to pool
- 1 x double with en-suite bathroom. Terrace with access to pool
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in all bedrooms
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|10 - 12 - 2023||£4,915 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|11 - 01 - 2024||£2,228 pp||£721 pp||£2,949 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 01 - 2024||£4,915 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|28 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|04 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|11 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|18 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|25 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|03 - 03 - 2024||£4,915 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|17 - 03 - 2024||£4,915 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|31 - 03 - 2024||£5,242 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 04 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|14 - 04 - 2024||£3,604 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights)
- Carefully selected complimentary house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Jo Malone bathroom products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Champagne and canapés (7 nights)
- Children's lunch and supper (7 days)
- Tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- Perrier Jouet champagne reception on arrival
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift