The Alpine Estate in Verbier is arguably one of the most luxurious chalet developments in the entire Alps. It's hard to describe the quality and size of this uber luxury Verbier property but size alone will give you some idea of the magnitude of quality that we are talking about. The estate is actually made up of two luxury chalets (owned by the same family) which are connected via a covered courtyard - together the chalets offer 11 guest bedrooms and nearly 1,600 square metres of living space. 20+ guests can live, dine and relax in supreme comfort.
Each chalet has a state of the art spa with indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and treatment rooms. They also each have a dedicated cinema room. Given the size of the chalets it is possible for all guests to eat in Chalet Sirocco at the same time. So although guests would be split across both chalets regards sleeping arrangements when it comes to socialising and dining the group can be very much kept as a whole. There are very few chalets in the Alps where 20+ guests can achieve this.
The position of the chalets at the top of the resort in the Sonalon area means that they enjoy far reaching panoramic views over the pretty resort of Verbier and towards the mountains beyond. To coin some Frank Sinatra lyrics, "you really are A number one, and top of the heap" when you stay at The Alpine Estate.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: indoor pool, steam room, sauna, shower & relax area.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Dedicated cinema room in each chalet.
- Driver service (when taking chalets on catered basis).
- Private laundry facilities. Lift serving all floors.
- Wine cellar, ski and boot room and lift in each chalet.
- Sirocco - First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Dressing room
- Sirocco - Second Floor:
- Open plan sitting and dining room
- Sirocco - Third Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Norte - First Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Rooms 2 & 3: doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: bunk bedroom (sleeping 4) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: apartment with one bedroom. En-suite shower and wc.
- Norte - Top Floor:
- Room 7: master double. En-suite bath, separate shower & wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£5,657 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£5,657 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£8,886 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift