The Alpine Estate, Verbier, Switzerland
Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Alpine Estate in Verbier is arguably one of the most luxurious chalet developments in the entire Alps. It's hard to describe the quality and size of this uber luxury Verbier property but size alone will give you some idea of the magnitude of quality that we are talking about. The estate is actually made up of two luxury chalets (owned by the same family) which are connected via a covered courtyard - together the chalets offer 11 guest bedrooms and nearly 1,600 square metres of living space. 20+ guests can live, dine and relax in supreme comfort.
Each chalet has a state of the art spa with indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and treatment rooms. They also each have a dedicated cinema room. Given the size of the chalets it is possible for all guests to eat in Chalet Sirocco at the same time. So although guests would be split across both chalets regards sleeping arrangements when it comes to socialising and dining the group can be very much kept as a whole. There are very few chalets in the Alps where 20+ guests can achieve this.
The position of the chalets at the top of the resort in the Sonalon area means that they enjoy far reaching panoramic views over the pretty resort of Verbier and towards the mountains beyond. To coin some Frank Sinatra lyrics, "you really are A number one, and top of the heap" when you stay at The Alpine Estate.
The Alpine Estate
Prices from £9,409 per person
- 20 - 24 Guests
- No travel included
- More than 800 metres
- Gourmet Food
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: indoor pool, steam room, sauna, shower & relax area.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Dedicated cinema room in each chalet.
- Driver service (when taking chalets on catered basis).
- Private laundry facilities. Lift serving all floors.
- Wine cellar, ski and boot room and lift in each chalet.
- Sirocco - First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Dressing room
- Sirocco - Second Floor:
- Open plan sitting and dining room
- Sirocco - Third Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Norte - First Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Rooms 2 & 3: doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: bunk bedroom (sleeping 4) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: apartment with one bedroom. En-suite shower and wc.
- Norte - Top Floor:
- Room 7: master double. En-suite bath, separate shower & wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2023||£7,437 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 12 - 2023||£8,536 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 12 - 2023||£14,608 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 12 - 2023||£17,555 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 01 - 2024||£7,789 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 01 - 2024||£6,815 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 01 - 2024||£7,437 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 01 - 2024||£7,437 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2024||£7,437 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 02 - 2024||£17,555 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 02 - 2024||£14,608 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 02 - 2024||£9,164 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 03 - 2024||£8,273 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 03 - 2024||£7,356 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 03 - 2024||£7,356 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 03 - 2024||£7,356 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 03 - 2024||£7,356 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 04 - 2024||£7,356 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2024||£7,356 pp||-||-||24||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift